Drop Zone Closed (Scary Sight)

Ki Man

You would have "PWNED!!!!!" me if Drop Zone was actually one of the rides I work on.

Sparky, you know I love you. :rolleyes:

By the way, the official word for the park is that the cables are fine. Drop Zone is down for some maintanance, however the cable system for the ride is working correctly.

This is not the first time the ride has done this. I recall a similar situation with the cables during the 1st or 2nd season. This is not a major problem. I seem to remember it was corrected fairly quickly.

You would have "PWNED!!!!!" me if Drop Zone was actually one of the rides I work on.

Sparky, you know I love you. :rolleyes:

By the way, the official word for the park is that the cables are fine. Drop Zone is down for some maintanance, however the cable system for the ride is working correctly.

How about a retirement party for Drop Zone and Son of Beast? And let's say we bring in a new, steal, smooth coaster to replace them?

O no not again. If everytime a ride breaks down somebody says tear it down as if killed everyone on it

So true. lol. But I hope DZ opens in time for fear fest. That's an awesome ride to ride at night and the more attractions that are open, the shorter the lines will (hopefully) be at fear fest, and anything helps.

I think it will be up by Fear Fest. Who knows, it could be a minor thing.

Oh, and Drop Zone and SOB better not be taken out. Drop Zone is the greatest thing ever created, and SOB is really fun in the front seat. No jokes about pain, please.

I was curious as to what was going on. The other day, I saw that drop zone was stuck a little higher than the lowest color part. I could've sworn there were people on it, and it was stuck there for half of the day.

The day after, it was locked into it's "closed" position (without the carriage) for most of the day (on the highest color part) and later, had "slipped" down to below the second highest band. (slipped, meaning that it was lower, not that I saw it slip down)

I just figured that people had gotten stuck when it was halfway up, so they closed it down.

Haw Haw Haw. But riding in the front seat is the only place I sit, and it's a nice ride there.

Well then I think you should volunteer to stand at the ride entrance and explain it to everyone.

Then we will all know.

Trying to have a ride that is not painful in all but one seat is just crazy talk!

;)

The skycoaster is prob the safest ride :)

How exactly did you come up with that conclusion? Dont get me wrong, I've been a Skycoaster Site Controller the past 3 years, I know how the ride runs, thats not to say that there are not safer rides in the park, like say, the Carousel.

Carousels hurt people every year. Mainly it's rider error, but it still happens.

The skycoaster is prob the safest ride :)

How exactly did you come up with that conclusion? Dont get me wrong, I've been a Skycoaster Site Controller the past 3 years, I know how the ride runs, thats not to say that there are not safer rides in the park, like say, the Carousel.

Carousels hurt people every year. Mainly it's rider error, but it still happens.

True but it's not as though no one has ever been killed on a skycoaster either.