Worst thing about KI?

Dvo

Actually, DeLorean Rider, Vortex (and Adventure Express) were down to two train operation last year by October 7th. That is when the Southern Ohio ACE region held Beast Bash. We got to go through several of the maintenance shops, including the steel coaster maintenance shop. For picture proof, you can check out this page on my personal website, or head over to the KIC gallery for Beast Bash 2006 here.

Yeah so is there a new owner coming forward to purchase CF? The prices will always be that way I think for food until something is done about the owner's changing it but who knows about that though. I rather eat outside the park just like everyone else has been doing also. I just get the cheese coneys and thats it. Everything else is too high i'm happy with the coneys though you have to give them that but not everyone wants that to eat. You have to have a balance in prices. ;)

My biggest gripe about the park is the overabundance of asphalt, which tires your legs out quickly, and the lack of shade trees, which provide relief from the glaring sun. I could forgive the park back in 1973 because it was new, but those trees should be big by now and a little concrete could go a long way.