Distance To Kings Island

WooferBearATL

Well.......

I'm originally from Oakley. It's 17 miles from there, about 18 mins to get there.

But I got a job in Chicago and moved up here....

So now it's about 300 miles, about 5 hrs (without traffic!).

Guest faceoff

The last i heard is- there are some issues about mine runoff. They would like to see at least the

outdoor portion open for summer 2008. I hope so. I will still buy my maxx pass and make a-lot

of trips to kennywood, Cedar Point,Kings Island. Next year, i am also planning for hersheypark and

take my nephew to sesame place.

When I saw the title of this topic I figured I would probably be #1 or 2 for the farthest away. I am about 220 Miles from the park but there are quite a bit of people who are farther...it's cool that so many "enthusiasts" of the park are not just the people who live nearby...I think it says something about the quality of the park.

From where I live Six Flags Great America is closer...but it is pretty much a dive and I never want to go back there. (Not to offend anyone.) Six Flags St. Louis would be about the same drive as Kings Island for me but I have only bothered to go there once.