Join the Halloween Haunt Scare Team, Labor Day Weekend Discounts, August Operating Days

++Please note that Kings Island will be closed to the public and to passholders from August 27th to the 31st and September 4th to the 22nd. Click here to be taken to PKI.com's operating calendar.++

It may still be the hot and humid month of August, but Halloween is right around the corner. Fortunately, the fun summer getaway of Kings Island will be in the Halloween spirit more than ever this year!

Halloween Haunt is far more than just a new name. Halloween Haunt at Kings Island will feature twice the number of monsters, a longer haunt time, new highly-intense and terrifying attractions including chain link mazes, frightening wooded trails, demented clowns in 3D, and some of the most hair-raising rides on the planet.

For a list of Halloween Haunt attractions, click here.

Also, since the spoiled demons of KICentral.com simply can't wait until October to see this monster unleashed, the world-class PR team at Kings Island has allowed me to share with you some photos of props, concept art, and decorations for Halloween Haunt! Click here to see the photos.

Please note that Halloween Haunt is not appropriate for children. Parents are to be strongly advised.

Kings Island is looking for all those with a sinister side to put some scare in the air. Open casting calls are going on now to be part of the all-new Halloween Haunt Scare Team.

Ghouls and ghosts who terrorize, petrify and repulse park guests can earn up to $10 per hour. Scare Fairs are being held Fridays and Saturdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Kings Island.

For more information on Scare Fairs, please contact the Kings Island Employment office at 513-754-5748.

Kings Island will be having special discounted tickets available through PKI.com. To learn more about the Labor Day Weekend special, click here.

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? No Matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

WAIT A MINUTE!!! On KI's site it says that there will be "13 haunt attractions":

http://www3.cedarfair.com/kingsisland/even...13&ec_id=15

But I'm only counting 11:

-Death Row

-ClubBlood

-Tombstone TERRORtory

-Trail of Terror

-Massacre Manor

-Circus of Horrors

-Red Beards Revenge

-The Worksite

-The Cemetary

-CORNstalkers

-Dead Awakening

.... That's 11 haunted attractions! Is there going to be 2 mystery attractions? Maybe 2 shows in Action FX theater? What's up? -Hauntguy

Absolutely brilliant.

I'd be FAR more excited about seeing some sort of return on Phantom Theatre than even getting the greatest coaster on earth. I really wish the market would dictate that. It would be neat to have a dark ride in Coney Mall that had the look and feel of a classic but the techonology of today. That would be a dream come true.

that just makes me smile from ear to ear...

made my day!

omg the memories of watching cameras on that ride the fun of everything

haha yay

now the new halloween movie just needs to come out :D

Tyler~

The Creepers They Never Mentioned :P

And then Don in the beginning aka the tourist... *shrugs*

that would be 2more ;)

• 4 weeks later...