Does Wiki know something?

webboysmd

Yeah, no one knows wether or not CF is keeping Nick at KI or not, but my guess would be that the chance that Nick will stay at KI is 99%. I mean, when I was a kid the only peanuts stuff on was, when Cartoon Network would air a holiday special. Not to mention The peanuts is just one show that they don't make new episodes for Vs. A whole bunch of shows that are very popular!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey everyone, long time viewer...first time poster....

I was just on the Kings Island Wikipedia page and saw this....

"King's Island is currently developing a floorless hyper-twister with B&M for a 2009-2010 debut. The ride will run along the edge of the park with the loading station in the vicinity of "The Beast". Although not the tallest coaster in existence when built it is alleged that the vertical run will surpass that of "The Beast" by at least 750-1050 feet. This ride is reported to use the terrain change at the back half of the park to present a first (possibly second) drop in excess of 312 feet. A final submitted architectural rendering is expected to be made available to Cedar Fair in the first or second quarter of 2008."

Is this new? It's not referenced on the site, which is suspect, but no one has taken it down yet.

I don't think it's as funny anymore. Sounds VERY Familier.

Hey everyone, long time viewer...first time poster....

I was just on the Kings Island Wikipedia page and saw this....

"King's Island is currently developing a floorless hyper-twister with B&M for a 2009-2010 debut. The ride will run along the edge of the park with the loading station in the vicinity of "The Beast". Although not the tallest coaster in existence when built it is alleged that the vertical run will surpass that of "The Beast" by at least 750-1050 feet. This ride is reported to use the terrain change at the back half of the park to present a first (possibly second) drop in excess of 312 feet. A final submitted architectural rendering is expected to be made available to Cedar Fair in the first or second quarter of 2008."

Is this new? It's not referenced on the site, which is suspect, but no one has taken it down yet.

I don't think it's as funny anymore. Sounds VERY Familier.

Huh, did I miss something?

I never thought this thread would still be around after so long.....

Guest TombraiderTy

From Wikipedia:

Kings Island is currently developing a new wooden roller coaster that would surpass the length of all other roller coasters on the planet by a minimum of 6,000 feet in length. It will also stand over 200 feet taller than the current tallest roller coaster in the park, Son of Beast, and run at speeds beyond 100 mph. The roller coaster, currently unnamed, will premiere in 2008 and be the replacement of The Beast.

I pity you if you believe this.

WAIT:

I was just told by my friend's sisters, cousins, uncle's, nephews, bffs, friends, dad who is very high up that,

The Beast will be removed right after the SoB gets it's loop back, then The Vortex will sink 75 feet, and it will be replaced by the Top Thrill Dragster!