What is Kings Island REALLY going to get?

familyguyfun1

^I wouldnt consider SOB a pice of crap. I would consider it a piece of junk that is rough as a cobb. But i mean it is still a decent coaster. What do you expect for a wooden coaster 200 feet tall.

But Cobb's wooden coasters aren't THAT rough!

--The Interpreter, who sure hopes more than a few get that one

(For those who do not, a hint:

http://www.rcdb.com/ir.htm?contact=25 )

LOL :lol:

Beast1979

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I wouldnt consider SOB a pice of crap. I would consider it a piece of junk that is rough as a cobb. But i mean it is still a decent coaster. What do you expect for a wooden coaster 200 feet tall.

But Cobb's wooden coasters aren't THAT rough!

--The Interpreter, who sure hopes more than a few get that one

(For those who do not, a hint:

http://www.rcdb.com/ir.htm?contact=25 )

LOL :lol:

Beast1979

I am so confused interp HELP

Sure it would. Your telling me a sportsbar with tv's would not work in international street.

Yeah, because so many people want to pay a 40 dollar admission to go sit in a sports bar and watch tv. :rolleyes:

For a season passholder who already payed a flat rate to enjoy the park as much as possible, I feel quite the contrary, it could very well work. It is like all things...one more thing to do at the park. And although to pay to visit just that day, and spend the whole sunday catching up on the NFL would be quite well, stupid. More than one person may do it, and a passholder who lives close to the park and goes nearly every day at a cost of about 5 dollars or less a day, it could be a very worthwhile addition....a much better addition than removing the Flying Eagles!

Especially if you're a season passholder. It would be like a BW3's with a multi million dollar playground!

Sure it would. Your telling me a sportsbar with tv's would not work in international street.

Yeah, because so many people want to pay a 40 dollar admission to go sit in a sports bar and watch tv. :rolleyes:

Yes, but season pass holders like me would love to have a place like this. You can roll your eyes all you want but this is something KI needs. Maybe not a sportsbar but some type of restaurant. By the way, CWL new attractions for 2007 were restaurants.

I think we posted at the same time Cory!

You know, I remember KI doing something like this during fear fest two years ago! I went saturday night, and KI rolled big screens and projectors into the Fest Haus so people could watch Ohio State play Penn St. So many people were just glued to those TV's It was nice how KI catered to those big OSU fans that night.