eek! Top gun!

Cody

You people use those new gadgets called cars and trucks, here I am using my legs for a few calories a mile. It may take a while but it is something I didn't have to buy!

Anyways, I like where Top Gun is already, it is situated perfectly to the surroundings and where it is, is just a good place. Being hidden and in a good place makes it a, almost hidden gem in the park.

• Like 2

You people use those new gadgets called cars and trucks, here I am using my legs for a few calories a mile. It may take a while but it is something I didn't have to buy!

Anyways, I like where Top Gun is already, it is situated perfectly to the surroundings and where it is, is just a good place. Being hidden and in a good place makes it a, almost hidden gem in the park.

I think it needs a more "flashy" coat of paint and its set!

I do know they just repainted it.

• Like 2

I think it needs a more "flashy" coat of paint and its set!

I do know they just repainted it.

Flashy as in a new color scheme, sure, back to the old red on the track wouldn't be that bad. When it comes to a glossy coat, I wouldn't say yes to that, due to that it is trying to be themed to a fighter jet and a flight carrier, which to my memory does not have any flashy coat.

• Like 2

I like where Flight Deck/ Top Gun is located. The color of the ride looks good. In my opinion I do not think that Flight Deck gets enough recognition from park visitors, It is a very fun ride.

Very much so agreed.

I love riding Diamondback, The Beast, Vortex, but to me a day at the park is not complete without a ride or two on Flight deck. Flight deck/Top Gun was my first roller coaster I had ridden at Kings Island back in 2001.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Flight Deck was my first real ride on a coaster, and I find it a very enjoyable ride. I like how it's placement because (like The Beast) the tress and woods make it more enjoyable imo. I do have a few feelings of being unsafe on it since my restraint has unpopped a couple times. Other than that I think it's a very nice ride.

• 1 month later...