New ride for 2008?

DropZone99

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely like them to add onto X-Base and make it officially it's own area (since on the map technically it's apart of Coney Mall). Oktoberfest is kinda land locked so the only way they could expand it is to probably taken out Adventure Express which won't happen. Expansion will happen sometime (probably not for many years) but the only shaky part is how to work around the rides that are already there to get the land.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that they're not the most unreliable... Here's some of my all-time most unreliable coasters (not in any particular order).

Son of Beast!

The Bat

TTD

Kingda Ka

Deja Vu

King Cobra

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that they're not the most unreliable... Here's some of my all-time most unreliable coasters (not in any particular order).

Son of Beast!

The Bat

TTD

Kingda Ka

Deja Vu

King Cobra

You forgot:

Drachen Fire

X

Steel Dragon 2000

Superman; The Escape

Batman & Robin; Chiller

RWB

and there are probably about 100 more...

^I would guess that a Wild Mouse would be far more reliable than coasters like Kingda Ka or Dragster. Since when are the mice coasters so unreliable? Wildcat at Cedar Point is like a wild mouse and it's pretty fun.

Somewhere, Anton Schwarzkoph is gagging. About the only similarities between a Wild Mouse and Wildcat is that they are both steel coasters and have the word Wild within their names.

I challenge anyone to ride Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia, or better yet, Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure, then tell me B and M hypers are tame. If you had said Apollo or Raging Bull, I might agree with you.

I heard that there is a second phantom theater coming in 2008

i actually cam up with a new type of roller coaster that would be cool on my you tube called splinter head

here's the link to the phantom theater that i heard of

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eeabLrSMsGg

and heres the URL for my you tube

http://www.youtube.com/calakapepe