New ride for 2008?

DropZone99

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cause you were right on one thing does not mean you are now right on everything, I just dont believe it till I see proof

You will see the proof when you go into the park next season, or have the poster that flies a plan go over that area in the next couple months. Deforrestation will begin once the season ends.

They Would'nt put a coaster that close to The Beast would they? And what exactly will we get in 2008 a ferris wheel???

We shall see;

But no coaster that close to The Beast and knocking down the woods.

And if they did that would that mean they would build up River town Again?

You may not want to doubt the info i am providing. I was the poster that brought the info about the Villian and Raging Wolf Bobs trains

All the pics that I have seen just have some woods in the background.

Is there anything more concrete?

Maybe because there is nothing but woods around them?

Sometimes you have to just trust other people. I know it can be rough, but there are people out there who want to give out good info for exciting things happening at KI

You may not want to doubt the info i am providing. I was the poster that brought the info about the Villian and Raging Wolf Bobs trains

All the pics that I have seen just have some woods in the background.

Is there anything more concrete?

Maybe because there is nothing but woods around them?

Sometimes you have to just trust other people. I know it can be rough, but there are people out there who want to give out good info for exciting things happening at KI

Again I dont believe anything anyone says until I see it myself or a solid real picture or something happening. Anyone can say its real on forums so I choose the not believe it until you see it method

Yes, and several people who unknowingly give out bad info. (Not saying you in particular, but in general). Not everything is as it seems when we leap to conclusions.

I doubt that will happen, would end up being to close to The Beast

They Would'nt put a coaster that close to The Beast would they? And what exactly will we get in 2008 a ferris wheel???

We shall see;

What would be wrong with a coaster being too close to The Beast? We've all seen how close Firehawk is to FoF right? :wacko:

CF put Firehawk right next to FoF and in my opinion made FoFs line longer. The line for Beast has been really sort all summer long. I know it would mean a longer line for everyone but when a ride's line gets shorter over the years, it just makes me think the rides popularity is declining.

We shall see;

What would be wrong with a coaster being too close to The Beast? We've all seen how close Firehawk is to FoF right? :wacko:

Well, standing in line for Firehawk does not give away much of Flight of Fear's "secrets" since it is in a building. Probably not a fair comparison.

Personally, I don't mind flying by the double helix at over 95 mph on a new hypercoaster. I will be too focused on the ride I am on to worry about The Beast.

We shall see;

Well, standing in line for Firehawk does not give away much of Flight of Fear's "secrets" since it is in a building. Probably not a fair comparison.

Personally, I don't mind flying by the double helix at over 95 mph on a new hypercoaster. I will be too focused on the ride I am on to worry about The Beast.

WHODEY buddy, what secrets? There are hardly any "secrets" left to The Beast. Especially after the many walk backs people have done. I can say for sure there have been at least 2 walk backs this year alone. One during coastercon 2007 and the second on the KIC day. But I think your right about flying by the helix at 95. That would be very cool.

We shall see;

WHODEY buddy, what secrets? There are hardly any "secrets" left to The Beast. Especially after the many walk backs people have done. I can say for sure there have been at least 2 walk backs this year alone. One during coastercon 2007 and the second on the KIC day. But I think your right about flying by the helix at 95. That would be very cool.

I know there is a ton of us who have seen The Beast in walkbacks or in other capacities (i.e. patroling the access roads). Maybe I should more obviously stated that I know what The Beast looks like and I will glady sacrifice seeing a little more of it for an awesome new ride. Yes, The Beast is great as you are flying through the woods, but it is also taking up some prime real estate and if we want more new coasters then small sacrfices may be made. I don't seem much complaining of seeing too much of The Beast from The Vortex so why do so with a new hypercoaster?

Personally, I can't wait to see the new KI skyline with the hypercoaster!

^Bingo! The Beast just wouldn't be The Beast without all the trees.

I guess the same can be said for KD's Grizzly after the de-forestation with that piece of firewood known as Hurler & the white monument known as HS:XLC on one side & thunder raceway on the other side but come sunset you can hardly tell that there aren't as many trees there.

A new hyper would do well at both parks....I swear with both SFA & BGE having hypers why hasn't KD added one yet?

I know there is a ton of us who have seen The Beast in walkbacks or in other capacities (i.e. patroling the access roads). Maybe I should more obviously stated that I know what The Beast looks like and I will glady sacrifice seeing a little more of it for an awesome new ride. Yes, The Beast is great as you are flying through the woods, but it is also taking up some prime real estate and if we want more new coasters then small sacrfices may be made. I don't seem much complaining of seeing too much of The Beast from The Vortex so why do so with a new hypercoaster?

^Why in the world would you want them to sacrifice The Beast area when they have hundreds of acres more that would not bother The Beast?

We shall see;

Personally, I can't wait to see the new KI skyline with the hypercoaster!

The "secrets" of The Beast are not what has kept the park from developing that "prime real estate". If you have been on those access roads like you claim then you will see just how varied the topography and terrain is back there. The main challenge with building a ride back there/expanding in that direction would lie withing how you design your attraction/development to work or manipulate that terrain then judge the cost.