September 3rd

WhoDeyForever

So I decided to go to Kings Island yesterday with my brother and mom..Me and my brother arrived there at about 11 and my mom came to meet us at about 3 30..It was crowded during the first couple of hours but then it got less and less crowded as the day went on..

We first rode Son of Beast..Didn't seem any better to me without the loop..Was still really shaking..Didn't really like it all and gave me a headache :angry:

Then went to Top Gun..One of my favorite rides there..We rode in the very front which is one of the best seats on any ride in the park..That ride was a blast as always

Next up was Delirium...Line wasn't that long..About 20 minutes or so..Enjoyed it

We then went to Coney Mall and rode The Racer backwards..This also seemed very rough..

Went to ride White Water Canyon and got drenched as you can imagine..It did feel good though considering how hot it was :lol:

We then went to ride Vortex..Line didn't take long..Only about 5 minutes and rode it in the back..This also seemed very rough..

Me and my brother then went to do the 3 point contest..We did alright and won a small prize..I swear their rims are messed up :P

We then went to go meet up with my mom and we decided to go on the Scooby Doo Haunted Castle thing..One of our flashlights would not work so only 2 of them we could use..Another one was pretty messed up to which sucked because we couldn't even really play :(

Then we decided to have some lunch at LaRosas which is always good even though the high prices

Next, we did the Spongebob 3-D which was pretty fun...Needs to be longer though

Now here comes the fun...We then decided to go wait in line for Firehawk..It was about an hour wait or so..I really liked how they put in the misters though..Really nice addition..So were about to get on and all of a sudden some people cut right in front of us because they were in the handicapped line :angry: I guess one of the ladies could hardly walk..There were 4 of them so they took up the whole car..It really got me in a angry mood because I think that is the dumbest rule to let handicapped people go in front of everybody without waiting in line..If they're handicapped they have no reason to be riding..We then got on after though and it was a blast..It was the 2nd time I rode it and the first time for my brother and my mom..They loved it..Defintaly worth the wait

Next up we rode Vortex again and it still seemed rough..I was really dissappointed..

The Beast was next and I think it was worse than ever..Rode in the back and I thought my head was going to explode..

We then decided to ride Face-Off for the last ride..Great ride as usual..Pretty much a walk-on too!

Overall, I had some fun..I don't know what is up with some of the coasters though..It might just be me or a lot of them are getting rough and shaky..I think it was because we sat in the very back most of the time..But The Beast, Son of Beast, Vortex, Racer were all rough on me..Any ideas on why?

don't sit in the back of Vortex SOB and Racer

I figured..But I wanted to do whatever my brother did since he doesn't live here in the area anymore..I hardly ever go way in the back for roller coasters like this..I'm usually towards the back but not all the way in the back or in the front seat.

I love 7-1 that is my seat, I ride there all the time. Are you a short? What felt rough to you on Vortex?

Well I'm 16..Only about 5'7..It was just mostly my head..Just kept bouncing back and everything..Never felt that way before..

"But The Beast, Son of Beast, Vortex, Racer were all rough on me..Any ideas on why?" MOST roller coasters are rough. even more if there old.

Well yeah..It was never as bad as yesterday though..

No doubt. It's not like they chose to be handicapped. My friend tore his ACL a few days before our CP trip this year. Should he not be able to ride anything because of an accident that prevents him from standing in lines all day? No. Besides, it was only one extra train in your case. What's the difference between getting on in 30 minutes and getting on in 32 minutes? (Yes, I know... 2 minutes). Being handicapped may seem like a "benefit" in situations like that. But put yourself in that wheelchair and see how wrong that assumption is.