The Italian Job: Stunt Track

Tanner

I really like the addition, and it is tackling the "Hollywood theme" PKI is going after. I just hope that the theming is not forgotten about, that is the biggest part of the ride, if the theming goes under, so will the reputation.

I think thats the be thing everyone is looking at right now can Kings Island keep the theming working more than one year?

Also I hope they move the flyers and the cars in 2005 or 2006. The park will not be that same I can tell you that.

• Like 1

They were talking to Jeff about it. He didnt act like they were coming back.

Tell you what, for PKI NOT to relocate the Antique Cars really upsets me. That ride is one of the "first" driving experiences for most kids with their mom or dad. I don't ever want to hear about the "family park" argument again.

I would hope that PKI would put the cars in an area between BB and the main park. It would be nice to have some natural scenery. But just getting rid of the cars altogether is frustrating to me.

• Like 3

Whats up with that? PKI IS looking to relocate the cars I read what shaggy was saying over at CoasterBuzz they are putting them back up in 2006 they might theme them to a Nicktoon program...maybe Rugrats toonpike...anyway they will be transformed or themed different kinda like how King mills log flume was turned into Wild Thornberrys.

i was just looking through the desktops on PKI's website and the one where they're waiting to launch (2nd launch where the helicopter is) has a wall that says "siebert shipping" on it. and "JST-C5" underneath which might possibly stand for jeff siebert something or other..lol just wanted to point out that siebert will probably be in this ride :D

let's hope they stick to the concept art though.. i'm sure we can all remember how TR:TR's concept art looks nothing like the ride we have today. o well

• Like 1

Funny...I mention theming going to hell and get jumped on. Truth is, it should be in the budget no matter what the budget is for keeping the ride operating. :offtopic:

Anyway, can't wait for 2005. I have heard that it will be under 100 ft in height. Can't say for sure.

• Like 1

Just to clear up some stuff. Sunday is rumored to be the last day for the Antique Cars. No word yet on there moving someplace else.

Its Premier, not Intamin.

There are 3 "peel outs." I heard... don't aske me where.

Any more questions?

• Like 1

The park will eventually reinstate the Antique Cars in one way or another, more than likely in 2006 as part of Nick Central. A couple things I learned after a brief Q&A with Jeff Siebert:

1. Premier is manufacturing, similar to The Mummy rides

2. The cars will have real doors, and working tail lights and headlights

3. The cars will have sound systems, and you'll hear the engine and tires peeling out.

4. You will actually feel the bumps going down the staircase.

5. Everything in the preview will be included in the ride.

6. They are supposedly working on getting the cars to fishtail.

7. An indentical ride is being built at PCW.

Sounds really fun, I just hope the parking garage looks a little better, like having 4 walls. It was a cool press conference, PKI did a great job. Thanks for answering a few of my questions Jeff!

• Like 1

Here is a picture for any sceptics that think it isn't Premiere Premiere Bi Rail Track . I think that this ride will be fun but not enough to bring me back, this is my last year for a pass. This is a very nice addition to PKI and is bound to be a hit but it just doesn't do it for me, hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised when I have my visit in 05. :ph34r:

So when are the details of the ride coming out? Also why would they put a ride that looks and sounds like Action Zone in Coney Mall? I can think of other areas to put this ride like next to FOF or Vortex. I just hope next year when you walk in you will not see that billboard with the tower man thats ugly.

• Like 1

I don't know where you guys are getting this confirmation from. I asked Taney a few questions before I left. Yes, it is Premeir (hence the ticket thing). She could not confirm nor deny the location of the ride. I mean, we basically know where it's going, but saying that the Tiques will be shut down in the immediate future has a lot of speculation-base to it. Why wouldn't they announce it if it was going to happen in 4 days?

• Like 2

Don't know if it has been announced, but it has been confirmed. Shaggy said it and I believe it.

Also, there are plans to relocate the Tiques and theme them. I'm guessing something for the kids related to Nick somehow.

HELLO!? Are half of you even reading these posts before you reply. I read through all of them before and after my initial one and realized that some of you seem to be just posting for posting purposes :offtopic:

On with my rebuttal, however, does anyone else find it frustrating that THIS IS NOT A COASTER! This is a stunt track people, a flat ride. Sure it has tracks and cars, but seriously, isn't anyone else the least bit disappointed that we are not getting a hypercoaster or even a coaster at all. It is sad to say but I regret whole-heartdly renewing my season pass 2 days ago. Kings Island is an AMUSEMENT PARK, not THEME PARK, somebody please agree that IJ:TSC is not worthy of the wait us fellow KI fans have endured for a great steel coaster.

• Like 1

IJ is a roller ccoaster, and if you don't like theming you missed the begging of the year when they said they were going to Hollywoodize the park. I also can't belive some people are never satisfied with what PKI gives us.

-Jake

that is awesome

Just a thought about how many trains there will be:

At the PCW press confrence Berry Jones the general manager of the park, was in the first of twelve minis that paraded around international street before coming to a stop ot the frent of the park for the offical announcement.

12 minis (in the parade) divided by 3 cars per train = 4 trains

JUST A THOUGHT :D

Shaggy over at Coasterbuzz is telling everyone one 3 trains each train will hole 12 people. This ride is going to have very long lines for a not to much of a coaster ride. Well next year I am off to Disneyland in 2005 50 years of magic.