The Italian Job: Stunt Track

Tanner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Okay. An old thread.

Well worth reading. From post one. Especially NOW.

Hmmm. Must choose words (and paths) carefully.

An interesting....diversion. Even some....cross threading. For every post like this, there is a reason. A lot can be learned from careful reading of this old thread, and not just by coaster and park fans. Especially now. Two paths lie ahead. Only one will be chosen. And that will make all the difference for years ahead. Which way? One way chosen. One not. A diversion. Yes, a diversion. And how.

Well underway. A work...in progress. The best in fun, now playing....out, over time.

• Like 11

I am The Interpreter. I interpret. I intuit. I advise. I am frequently right. Sometimes I am very wrong. Sometimes I am right at the time, but things change.

This was a diversion. Time for thoughts. The signs are there, we must read them and discern what we can. Some ignore the signs, some see them early, others not at all.

And that's that. For now.

• Like 6

I think I see it now, the reasons for the posts, threads, questions, and the occasional answer by a few of the KIC posters posts.. I think Terp has a great way of wording his findings.

I believe it has been pointed out here before just how snugly Backlot fits into AZ, right near where Thunder Alley used to stand.

To me, moving such a ride seems like it would cost so much more money and time than would be practical. Either way, we're left with empty space, unless this movement brought something new?