The Italian Job: Stunt Track

Tanner

What, the ones at Columbus Zoo? They are VERY snappable, as long as they're running in high speed! Keep in mind though, it has two speed settings. They turn the speed down if the wind picks up at all to keep the tubs from colliding, but if the winds are calm and they're running on high, they snap like crazy.

And no, they don't get mad at you. So few people that ride them know how to snap them that the operators don't really know what it is, and as long as you aren't trying to climb out of your tub, they'll let you do pretty much whatever you want.

• Like 5

Wow... What an old topic!

Almost sounds like... A diversion....

If, like me, anyone was thinking about a certain definition of the word diversion…there's more than one…which can greatly change any ideas you took away from this thread:

NOUN:

1. The act or an instance of diverting or turning aside; deviation.
  2. Something that distracts the mind and relaxes or entertains.
  3. A maneuver that draws the attention of an opponent away from a planned point of action, especially as part of military strategy.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can anyone help me out.? Me and my girlfriend broke up and her mom got me a gold pass for Christmas but her mom turned into a really rude woman and now she won't give it to me. It's in my name but I have no way to get the paper. Is there any other way to show Kings Island that its mine.? It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me.

Can anyone help me out.? Me and my girlfriend broke up and her mom got me a gold pass for Christmas but her mom turned into a really rude woman and now she won't give it to me. It's in my name but I have no way to get the paper. Is there any other way to show Kings Island that its mine.? It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me.

Call Kings Island and ask them. If they cant help you I would avoid the drama and move on.

Does anyone have any news on The Italian Job: Stunt Track?

What's The Italian Job: Stunt Track?

You sound like my daughter GatorGirl. When Mrs. Gator slips and says "Italian Job", GatorGirl asks, "What's Italian Job?", and when Mrs. Gator says "Top Gun", GatorGirl asks, "What's Top Gun?" These started out as honest questions at the beginning of last year, since GatorGirl only knew them under their current names, but now she asks just to drive her mother nuts, and to make me laugh!

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

What is the deal with the foot/ankle restaint? It makes the cramped train more cramped.

It's just a safety feature built into Premier trains. Flight of Fear also has them. So do Full Throttle, Revenge of the Mummy, and the Mr. Freeze rides. Think of it maybe as a replacement for over-the-shoulder-restraints - Premier has apparently said that the leg restraints make it so that you don't need over-the-shoulder restraints (and thank god for that... Flight of Fear and Mr. Freeze and other inverting premier coasters used to have them and they did a real bang-up job).

• Like 4

If OTSR's are mainly to prevent the upper body from moving too much and Premier designed their foot braces to replace those bars, then I'd say a big reason is for those snappy transitions throughout the ride, mainly the banking from the launch to the helix and the s-curve sections; the police scene before the overbank, the curves before the dive into the subway stairs, and the trick track in the tunnel. It shares that trait with Flight of Fear in spades. Having a solid footing makes it easier for one to control the upper body. That's probably a reason why Backlot is rated at the highest thrill level on the park's scale.

• Like 1