KI Should Get This Ride!

FOFirehawkFAN

I want an Enterprise. I saw one at Cedar Point and heard that a lot of the old Paramount Parks had them back when they were Taft or something. Plus they look like really cool rides!

They could probably fit one where that virtual reality/Coke zone/remote control car game is between Adventure Express and The Racer. I think great names for it would be "skylab," "closed" or "removed."

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or they could check with Camden Park...who removed theirs for the same reason many parks removed those older Huss rides. I hear Dollywood's been really pleased with the performance of their recent Huss addition. Why, when Robbie and Cory were there recently, it was actually working! A very rare thing, indeed.

Uh, yeah, and not but a couple of people per cycle even chose to ride while we were there! It certainly does not look very thrilling at all!

There is great wisdom in the words, "You can polish a t***, but its still a t***". You can get it running, but it doesn't mean the patrons come running!

Now that i think about it, i think canada's wonderland and six flags fiesta texas have the star shaped shishkamabober in the picture on page 6

Yes they do I rode the one at Canada's Wonderland this past year. While it is a fun ride it does take long to load it. The park also has a stand up version of Ski-Lab.

I do a trip report later on with pictures.

Falls08465.jpg

Edited by Vortex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think KI should add a dive coaster.

Kings Island just got a $22 million dollar rollercoaster. Also, look at the way the economy is. IMO it will be a few years before we get another large coaster. And I would like to get a launched, floorless, or suspended coaster first because dive coasters are 'shorter' rides.

• 2 weeks later...
S&S Swings are amazing IMO! Lightnin' and Thunder at Lake Compounce was just so much fun. I would love to hear that sound at Kings Island while strolling down the midway.

I know!

What really adds to them is being over water! I was at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri and their S&S Swing swings over their River Rapids ride, and it scares the crap out of you! :lol:

S&S Swings are amazing IMO! Lightnin' and Thunder at Lake Compounce was just so much fun. I would love to hear that sound at Kings Island while strolling down the midway.

I know!

What really adds to them is being over water! I was at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri and their S&S Swing swings over their River Rapids ride, and it scares the crap out of you! :lol:

Where does it say that?

• 1 month later...

There is no problem. KI designed and built one of the best roller coasters in the world on there own, why can't they design and build one? If a park like Knoebels can do it, I would think KI could do it. In other words, finding a designer and or manufacture is not the problem, financing would.

http://www.rcdb.com/ig3458.htm

(You beat me angrybeaver, but they had the same problems with that coaster that KI would have if they built one right now. That would be financing, they had the know how and the crews but they kept running out of money. A project like that ALWAYS runs over budget. Besides it has only been 3 years not 70, you were close though)

Edited by Monroe

• 2 weeks later...
I think it would be a great addition, especially if themed with X-Games or Tony Hawk or something like that.

Mr. Hawk has an exclusive contract with a competing park chain...one that numbers its flags.

Yeah but I think Cedar Point will need one like that. I say it is similar to Wicked Twister but its not besides it has 4 people in a car by the looks