KI Should Get This Ride!

FOFirehawkFAN

Guest rcfreak339

No way Kings Island should get this ride, the capacity will be horrid. Neither does Cedar Point, because with the mass of crowds that park gets expect a 6 hour wait for that ride on average summer weekdays. People said Firehawk was bad.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see something like Behemoth at canada's wonderland for king's island. It is awesome.

Here are some pics:

That's the layoutmisc_RideLayout.jpg

misc_AerialLandscape.jpgand the aerial rendering...

and the stats...

• May of 2008
stats_PhysicalDimensions.gifTrack Length:Approximately

5,318 ft

1620.9 mLift Height:Approximately

230 ft

70 mAngle of Descent:85 degrees

stats_TimeSpeedCapacity.gifRide Time:Approximately

3 minutes,

10 secondsSpeed of

First Drop:Approximately

77 miles/hour 125km/hour Ride Capacity:Approximately

1,545 guests/hourstats_Coaches.gif

• Three 32-passenger trains
  • Eight cars, with four seats per car, per train
  • Prototype seating
stats_RideDesign.gif
  • Fiberglass and steel coaches with lapbar restraints and interlocking seat belts
stats_Manufacturer.gif
  • Bolliger and Mabillard (B&M)

Monthey, Switzerland

stats_Investment.gif
  • Approximately $26 million
and a link to the site: http://behemoth.canadaswonderland.com

-Firehawk07

obviously now we have something very similar---Diamondback....but Behemoth is an awesome ride! I encourage everyone to head up to Toronto and ride it! :)

Now that i think about it, i think canada's wonderland and six flags fiesta texas have the star shaped shishkamabober in the picture on page 6

Yes they do I rode the one at Canada's Wonderland this past year. While it is a fun ride it does take long to load it. The park also has a stand up version of Ski-Lab.

I do a trip report later on with pictures.

Falls08465.jpg

This is one of the 3 flats I rode at Canada's Wonderland....I really liked it. I'm not one for these types of flats but it was fun!

I wish they would spell "Nightmare" correctly. The name of the ride gives me night mares...

Dude...it is.

So, Nightmare isn't spelled EXACTLY how you have it, AND you just put a space in it the second time, AND you think RIVERTOWN has a jungle theme....

HMMM....

That type of ride looks fun to me, but I agree - there's not enough capacity.

Now, if the car had a lot more seats, and maybe if the track was a bit longer, then it would probably be more of a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to see something like Behemoth at canada's wonderland for king's island. It is awesome.

Here are some pics:

That's the layoutmisc_RideLayout.jpg

misc_AerialLandscape.jpgand the aerial rendering...

and the stats...

• May of 2008
stats_PhysicalDimensions.gifTrack Length:Approximately

5,318 ft

1620.9 mLift Height:Approximately

230 ft

70 mAngle of Descent:85 degrees

stats_TimeSpeedCapacity.gifRide Time:Approximately

3 minutes,

10 secondsSpeed of

First Drop:Approximately

77 miles/hour 125km/hour Ride Capacity:Approximately

1,545 guests/hourstats_Coaches.gif

• Three 32-passenger trains
  • Eight cars, with four seats per car, per train
  • Prototype seating
stats_RideDesign.gif
  • Fiberglass and steel coaches with lapbar restraints and interlocking seat belts
stats_Manufacturer.gif
  • Bolliger and Mabillard (B&M)

Monthey, Switzerland

stats_Investment.gif
  • Approximately $26 million
and a link to the site: http://behemoth.canadaswonderland.com

-Firehawk07

obviously now we have something very similar---Diamondback....but Behemoth is an awesome ride! I encourage everyone to head up to Toronto and ride it! :)

Now that i think about it, i think canada's wonderland and six flags fiesta texas have the star shaped shishkamabober in the picture on page 6

Yes they do I rode the one at Canada's Wonderland this past year. While it is a fun ride it does take long to load it. The park also has a stand up version of Ski-Lab.

I do a trip report later on with pictures.

Falls08465.jpg

This is one of the 3 flats I rode at Canada's Wonderland....I really liked it. I'm not one for these types of flats but it was fun!

something like bohemeth at KI would b awesome! it would b a great edition to our not so great collection

something like bohemeth at KI would b awesome! it would b a great edition to our not so great collection

I'm not your english teacher, but please try and type in a fashion that is somewhat readable when you post. For example: Something like Behemoth at KI would be awesome! It would be a great addition to our not so great collection.

Then again, something that makes sense in July 2009 would also be helpful when you post

People need to stop saying Kings Island needs something like Behemoth, because they already do. It's called Diamondback ;)

Edit: Sorry, HTCO said basically the same thing. I missed it while reading.

Everyone of you are thinking wrong. Just because an amusement park comes out with a new coaster, it doesn't have to be bigger or badder. I would just consider maybe another hypercoaster or maybe bring back something like King Cobra (the stand up coaster). It doesn't HAVE to be something big. I don't even really think an "adult" Avatar ride would be great at all. I would just like the fact that KI would have more roller coasters! They could even make a new wooden coaster if they wanted too.

I'm hoping for a new section maybe 5 years from now, with several flat rides and a stand up coaster.

• 3 weeks later...
Everyone of you are thinking wrong. Just because an amusement park comes out with a new coaster, it doesn't have to be bigger or badder. I would just consider maybe another hypercoaster or maybe bring back something like King Cobra (the stand up coaster). It doesn't HAVE to be something big. I don't even really think an "adult" Avatar ride would be great at all. I would just like the fact that KI would have more roller coasters! They could even make a new wooden coaster if they wanted too.

I'm hoping for a new section maybe 5 years from now, with several flat rides and a stand up coaster.

Why does everyone want a Stand up coaster? I think they are nott thrilling. Standing up doesn't really change it's experience.

Now what would be cool would be a Wood coaster like Invertigo, where it brings you up then drops you. I would be SWEET

Now what would be cool would be a Wood coaster like Invertigo, where it brings you up then drops you. I would be SWEET

Looping wooden coasters Don't work out to well. :lol:

Why would you want another hyper coaster?

I was looking at RCT3 rollercoasters and rides. I noticed they had alot of different kinds, styles and sizes. I looked them up and noticed they had some of them over seas. What if KI got something totally different than anything we're used to.