KI Challenge Park Summer 08?!

FOFirehawkFAN

Ok everyone is talking about adding a new dive coaster or B&M floorless or whatever but how about this?

Inbetween KI and The Great Wolf Lodge what if CF built a challenge park (similar to that of CP). They could build a mini-golf course, new go-karts that are actually good, and move the skyflyer and slingshot rides. This would be a great money maker because they could have it placed so you didnt need to be in the park to enjoy the attractions, so lodge patrons could participate on days they dont have admission to the park.

Also if this were to be done think about slingshot, if it was moved there would be enough room there for a good flat (also considering behind it use to be KC theres a good amount of room there.

I don`t foresee this happening. The space between Top Gun and the Lodge is not very flat and would not be conductive for a challenge park. Besides, why move Sling Shot and Skyflyer, as they bring in good business where they are. The money that would be required to do such a thing would not result in a big enough increase in sales.

And not everyone is talking about a new B&M dive or floorless coaster. To be honest, I doubt that next years attraction will be anywhere near as big as a roller coaster.

While a separate Challenge Park seems unlikely at KI, I must say that the Sling Shot is a bit close to the midway, in that guests tend to stop in the midway to look at and up at the attraction, creating a bottleneck. Therefore, I wouldn't mind seeing it relocated, especially since it would be a great site (and the fomer Cobra land behind it) for a new flat ride. No dout that it's unlikely that in 2008 there'll be coaster, but '09 will hopefully finally be the year.