where did my forum go

Basically if someone makes a post that's in violation of the Terms of Service agreed to when you signed up for these forums, I just delete it and deal with it on an individual level. However, sometimes we can't get to single posts fast enough and someone makes some sort of rude comment and 5 or 10 people respond to it with more rude comments. At that point, it's hard to salvage the thread.

Basically if someone makes a post that's in violation of the Terms of Service agreed to when you signed up for these forums, I just delete it and deal with it on an individual level. However, sometimes we can't get to single posts fast enough and someone makes some sort of rude comment and 5 or 10 people respond to it with more rude comments. At that point, it's hard to salvage the thread.

so was it because of my topic i started or haunt guy calling my dad a whale? :unsure:

so was it because of my topic i started or haunt guy calling my dad a whale? :unsure:

Essentially.... yes....

If something disappears and you don't hear about it, usually it's a violation of your Terms of Service, which you agreed to upon joining these forums. Things such as spamming advertising for other sites, insulting other members, making posts that either don't make sense, are grammatically non salvageable, or have been discussed recently are all violations of TOS and expect posts like that not to last on these forums.

Essentially.... yes....

which one because i just read the tos and it didn't see anything that said any thing about the subject being bad and if it was about hauntguy's comment about my dad could you give the forum starter the ability to delete a nasty remark from their forum so they will not be deleted as mine was? because that makes me mad that i got my forum deleted because of one persons remark

Essentially.... yes....

which one because i just read the tos and it didn't see anything that said any thing about the subject being bad and if it was about hauntguy's comment about my dad could you give the forum starter the ability to delete a nasty remark from their forum so they will not be deleted as mine was? because that makes me mad that i got my forum deleted because of one persons remark

Your topic was fine. One person made a rude remark and several other people started slinging mud at each other after that. I'm sorry that your topic disappeared, but it is what it is.

Essentially.... yes....

Your topic was fine. One person made a rude remark and several other people started slinging mud at each other after that. I'm sorry that your topic disappeared, but it is what it is.

so could we get the ability to delete rude remarks from our forums?

Please :(

Essentially.... yes....

here is the proof that you said my topic was fine so i posted it again. then i exited the internet and logged back in so i wouldn't hit the back button and erase it that way, then after i logged back in and it was there i went to canada's wonderland's web-site to ride behemoth and now that i am back it is gone. so why does it keep being deleted?

Sorry but if it were allowed where everyone could delete their own posts then we (the mods) would have nothing to moderate because all the rude remarks are deleted. On top of that we need to keep moderator notes on who is/or is not doing something against the TOS. So sorry, what you post is what you post. Just watch what you say and I guaranty there will be nothing to worry about.

This is the answer to your question before the edit Coaster Junky

Sorry but if it were allowed where everyone could delete their own posts then we (the mods) would have nothing to moderate because all the rude remarks are deleted. On top of that we need to keep moderator notes on who is/or is not doing something against the TOS. So sorry, what you post is what you post. Just watch what you say and I guaranty there will be nothing to worry about.

i am not worried about that any more i just want to know how come when i restarted my topic on the Son of Beast accident it is deleated.

could someone just answer that for me?

Essentially.... yes....

here is the proof that you said my topic was fine so i posted it again. then i exited the internet and logged back in so i wouldn't hit the back button and erase it that way, then after i logged back in and it was there i went to canada's wonderland's web-site to ride behemoth and now that i am back it is gone. so why does it keep being deleted?

I think you may be having a problem with your browser....

Essentially.... yes....

I think you may be having a problem with your browser....

capt. nemo said it was because i started the same topic and it would most likely lead to the same argument

• 2 weeks later...