SFStL to get New Wood Coaster

Sounds like a nice little coaster, but does the Evel Knievel theme seem a little out of date?

Sounds like they're trying to appeal more to a Gen X audience with that one (like me, Woofer, and Mark Shapiro :D )

Man, I remember when Knievel did all those jumps. I specifically remember the jump over the canyon. That was crazy!

^ Yeah, in that rocket car type thing. I used to have one of those as a toy. I also had the regular motorcycle (that I think came with the Evel "action figure"), and the chopper. Those were the hot toys the Christmas I was in first grade :)

I ended up snapping the front wheel off the chopper in a particuarly adventuresome jump! (Of course, I also snapped off Steve Austin's leg when I made the $6M Man jump off the refrigerator too...)

I wonder how many little kids broke their arms during that time doing Evel imitations on their bikes? :lol:

^ Yeah, in that rocket car type thing. I used to have one of those as a toy. I also had the regular motorcycle (that I think came with the Evel "action figure"), and the chopper. Those were the hot toys the Christmas I was in first grade :)

I ended up snapping the front wheel off the chopper in a particuarly adventuresome jump! (Of course, I also snapped off Steve Austin's leg when I made the $6M Man jump off the refrigerator too...)

I wonder how many little kids broke their arms during that time doing Evel imitations on their bikes? :lol:

Oh I Know I Used To Do All Them Bike Jumps.

Used to Have The Evel Kinevil motorcycle that had the rip cord thingy as well!