Dominator currently being removed.

It's been rumored that it will be coming to Kings Dominion in 2008.

Screamscape;

10/3/07 - Local readers visiting Kings Dominion has reported on more survey stakes running from behind the Toonpike over to Scooby Doo, which seem to lock in this location for Dominator. However, we’ve heard that there are about 10 large circles painted on the ground under Hypersonic in the back of the park which are curious as well, though it’s possible they could just be marking areas where there are sensitive underground utilities.

I will be happy if it comes because KD got it's last major coaster in 2001. (HSXLC)

its not the tallest loop, its the biggest loop. it would be the tallest but those 2 rides have loops that are way above the ground while dominator starts the loop near the ground, so personally I think of dominator having the tallest loop.

Viper, yes, but S:KC no. Its another B&M, so it also is a massive loop, seen here, on the right:

p18968.jpg

They could be moving it to the other side of the lake. Its funny no one ever thought of them doing that. Every water park has some kind of coaster or 2. Never read a rumor cause it could be wrong. And the track thing could be anything. I know ThunderHawk is going to MIA's park.

That orange and yellow track you saw would be traveling north into Canada for Wonderland`s new ride, Behemoth. Which, if you haven`t noticed, has colors that are very similar to Talon at Dorney Park. Remember that all of B&M`s track and supports are made at Clermont Steel Fabricators in Batavia, Ohio, the county seat of Clermont County.

Aw, Firehawk is a maitenance nightmare. I so wish we could have Dominator...

Thats cool, I didnt know you worked in maintainence at KI and Geauga Lake.

I really dont even think you should count Viper's loop as one of the tallest because it is basically a standard Arrow Loop just raise like 140 some od feet off the ground. Vortex is the same way.

Unfortunately they disagree with it at SFMM. I remember seeing several discover show and travel channel shows in the past before Superman Krypton Coaster where they mentioned several times how they had the worlds tallest loop. I guess someone needs to put a tiny looping coaster on top of the Stratosphere Tower so no one will every be able to beat the record.

Aw, Firehawk is a maitenance nightmare.

Says the guy who works in games...

You and I both know that sometimes even Eco knows what happens...Its never what you know but who you know that told you what you know.

And even bottom line ride ops nor their supervision even know whats going on or "know people"......no matter how much some seem to think so....they seem to butcher their perception of the truth.

Aw, Firehawk is a maitenance nightmare.

Says the guy who works in games...

You and I both know that sometimes even Eco knows what happens...Its never what you know but who you know that told you what you know.

And even bottom line ride ops nor their supervision even know whats going on or "know people"......no matter how much some seem to think so....they seem to butcher their perception of the truth.

Agreed! Just there are special cases. Once in a great blue moon.