Where are the SOB getting Villian's trains threads?!

tigellinus

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen any, ANY track in the parking lot?

Why would they have WOODEN rollercoaster track in the parking lot, 1 while Halloween Haunt is going on and 2 Wooden rollercoasters aren't like steel coasters where the track comes apart in large sections, so i don't think they would have just a huge pile of wood and crap laying in the parking lot!

While I agree with what you are saying KJKJ, Wooden roller coasters do actually come in large sections. Not in the form of a spine and track sections and large singular supports. But, Wooden Roller Coasters do come in prefabbed sections of support structure and are simply hoisted into place, while track is on the other hand built layer by layer piece by piece. Then there was Intamin...who actually even uses fabricated wood pieces of track, though assembly is still much the same!

then what type of track were you reffering to in the post I quoted you on in a topic about VILLIANS TRAINS coming to Kings Island? And once again why would they have track in the parking lot while the park is still open!

I see what you are saying Cory. But still, wooden coaster track/ supports can't be like when X flight was in the parking lot, just laying around on their sides and stuff like that can they?

I see what you are saying Cory. But still, wooden coaster track/ supports can't be like when X flight was in the parking lot, just laying around on their sides and stuff like that can they?

I am no expert on the subject, however, from what I have seen wooden coaster pieces are treated more or less the same way that Steel pieces are treated, although with a greater degree of care. The pieces are generally kept off of the ground on a wood coaster and held solid to prevent warping. Wooden Coaster pieces come to the site much in the way that roof trusses and prefabbed walls come to a job site. Like anything else, with care they can be put anywhere and stored, if used within a certain time. So staged in the parking lot, perhaps yes; just thrown on their sides, no, and even X-flights pieces had a method to the madness (atleast one can assume)!

Millions of dollars is never just laying around on its sides! (except old millions of dollars, which can often be cracked broken and demo'ed!)

I don't care what your opinions are. I never did, I never will.

You sir, are on a forum, an open-minded forum and sharing of ideas, thoughts, and beliefs.

Many people here I assure you have just marked your character by the words of which you have marked this board! Remember that!

What you say today may not harm you, but if you say it tomorrow, it may haunt you!

Just remember that your opinion is never more important than anothers no matter how more right it may be.

In future issues please remember that good old forum golden rule, "Speak to others as you wish to be spoken to"!

thanks for clearing that up for me Cory. I knew X flight pieces weren't just tossed into the parking lot lol, I was just trying to make a point. But i guess i was wrong, oh well. I'm still not expecting to see ANY track untill the season is over. If any track at all!

Speaking of track in the parking lot, when X-Flight track was at KI, was it fenced up or anything.. or could anyone just go up to it and touch it?

I went up and touched it.

....wait, never mind, that was when it was actually up.

..............I'm gonna shut up now. :blink:

I've seen the screamscape pics and I'm still a little skeptical. They are closeup pics and there are no landmarks or any other way of telling where or when those were taken......

Exactly! I certainly see the Villain's trains, but I see no evidence in the photos that they're AT Kings Island.