More Sign Construction

Dane

Well so far they are just marking the ground off and nothing really going on. I saw the sign today that it was close but they left the exit open for everyone to go into I don't why they did that? Also while I was walking to The Beast I saw some guys that where working on the Old cars sight at Shake Rattle and Roll does anyone know why they where their? I guess they could move the Flyers and SRAR next in the old Flight Commander sight and take out the Laser Tag game that cost and looks run down. Also what was the Coney Mall sign doing sitting behind a building next to The Beastie. It looks they took it out for the parade with the red lines still their. The old fashion cars did run to the Nick Toon meet and great area nice to see them running in the park not on a track.

Well so far they are just marking the ground off and nothing really going on. I saw the sign today that it was close but they left the exit open for everyone to go into I don't why they did that? Also while I was walking to The Beast I saw some guys that where working on the Old cars sight at Shake Rattle and Roll does anyone know why they where their? I guess they could move the Flyers and SRAR next in the old Flight Commander sight and take out the Laser Tag game that cost and looks run down. Also what was the Coney Mall sign doing sitting behind a building next to The Beastie. It looks they took it out for the parade with the red lines still their. The old fashion cars did run to the Nick Toon meet and great area nice to see them running in the park not on a track.

1) Tech Services was removing the speakers from the Tiques land before construction

2) The Coney Mall Arch had to be removed to accomedate the floats for the parade, it'll probably be going back up really soon

3) A few Tiques cars (minus the canopy) are now being used for the Nick Meet and Greet, but I didn't think they were actually being driven in park, last I checked the only things allowed to be driven in park while guests present were floats and the ambulance.

This morning, I saw two guys from tech services enter the Tiques area with what looked like a blueprint.

Blueprints you say? hmmmmm, I wonder what there building there?! :)

Sorry, had to do it!

Bill, who is bummed that his company wasnt picked to run the blueprints for IJ! We did however run the prints for SDATHC and Delirum!

Later all.....

So when can we see them start to dig and clean up the area for the IJ. I am not sure I will goto Fearfest this year with last year being not so good. :cowboy: Also on another PKI site Shaggy has post that the Old fashion cars is just talk right now here is the link for that post.

Link

Question:

How do you know that they are tech service guys? Just curious, becuase we look no different than anyone else who is employed in PKI maintenance.

Because I'm good buddies with Kevin, and Lee, and they told me! Plus I'm on the tower, I know nearly everything.

Does anyone know when the old fashion cars track and stations will come down and start to see track going up? I guess they are going to wait till the year is over so no one goes in the old cars area. I just hope they don't rush build the ride which would be bad for the park. I am not sure this is just me, but do you think they rushed building SOB and not taking their time.