New Beast and SOB Trains in '08?

FOFirehawkFAN

According to a lot of speculation on the GLToday forums Kings Island already has all three Villain trains and the former Legend train on site. And that the Villain trains are for Beast and the Legend train will be to give SOB a third. Does anyone think this is true/false or can anyone confirm/deny this?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beast would not be the same. Those beast trains are classic and they do well with the ride. I could not see G-trains; running on The Beast. Racer would not be the same, I dont see how their going to make one side go backwards with G-trains.

According to a lot of speculation on the GLToday forums Kings Island already has all three Villain trains and the former Legend train on site. And that the Villain trains are for Beast and the Legend train will be to give SOB a third. Does anyone think this is true/false or can anyone confirm/deny this?

Thats all it is. Beast doesnt need new trains anyways. I think its false cause no one seen this going on.

^ Get in your car and go to the park, then go take somepictures. Some people can't just get up and go. Some are at work and some are spending time with family. Not trying to be mean ,but i see so many people demand for pictures.

I was at Kings Island on Saturday the 6th and was unable to see anything from the Eiffel Tower when I went to look for the trains. I looked for a great while. As far as I could tell the boneyard where King Cobra sat consisted of nothing but the trams and some Vortex railing. This is all that I could see there. Of course it was hard because the top of the tower was INFESTED with wasps. Unless they are else where I didn't see them.

^ Get in your car and go to the park, then go take somepictures. Some people can't just get up and go. Some are at work and some are spending time with family. Not trying to be mean ,but i see so many people demand for pictures.

excuse me i am 14 and can not drive :angry::angry:

excuse me i am 14 and can not drive :angry::angry:

Then don't demand something. So excuse me for spending time at my work and spending time with my family.

I hope Son of Beast gets a third, maybe yellow, train. I think the ride has been reborn this year but the capacity is terrible. There were some times when i was waiting in line that there were no trains in the station for a solid two-three minutes. A third train could really get capacity up and keep the line moving. Especially with the trains being so much smaller now.