How would you feel about KIC text alerts?

As Kings Island Central continues to bring you the latest Kings Island news and information we are always looking for ways to keep you connected as well as informed. One idea has been to have text alert updates whenever Kings Island or KICentral has major news or information.

Couple of notes:

• Your information, is CONFIDENTIAL and would only be used for the text updates.
  • Updates would only be when necessary. You would not get texts daily or even on a regular basis.
  • You can add and remove yourself from the text alert list whenever you want.

Let us know what you think.

Ryan

^Don't laugh too hard, I have two of them at home that still work. The only thing I am scared of with them is if I have to call 911.

Oh no a robber!!!!!

"Let's see, 9.......click,click,click,click,click,ckick,.....BANG....darn almost made it"

^ Too funny.

Remember the old TV shows like Dallas that had those phones? We would be screaming at the TV: "C'mon and dial faster, we wanna know who shot JR!"

Click-click-click-click

:lol:

I have one of those back at my house in Cincinnati that I recovered from the Crosley Building, cleaned it up and it still works fine. The best part is its red too, like the phone Commishoner Gordon used to use to call Batman.

I can remember when the rotary phones were switching over. I can remember when we bought a touch tone phone. The line was still rotary, but the phone was touch tone. So, you could quickly dial a number, but you had to still listen to the clicking of the rotary dialing.

And, I voted for texting. I'll take all texts please, if this comes to be.