Could pepsi be coming to Kings Island?

Gordon Bombay

Does the park even HAVE root beer? I don't remember that it does....

Only time that I ever remember Root Beer in the park was when Ice Cream Shoppe was an actually walk in/sit down stand. When it was closed and made into Candy Shop and Ice Cream was moved down next to Larosa's - they did not add it back on.

add faygo its cheap and yummy ^_^ but honestly to me it doesnt matter because i mainly get water, I would love it if they had unsweetened iced tea. Heres a tip for those who dont want to spend a lot of money and have a healthy yet cheap drink. OK buy a speacilty cup from the park have it filled with water then have a tube of the crystel light. mix them together and you got a tasty drink.

Don't take this to be CONFERMED but i went up to get my season pass made and i did however seen a Pepsi truck leaving the KI Employee parking lot. don't know if they were turning around or what. but they did pull out of the Kings Island lot!!!!!

Chris

Guest rcfreak339

I would hate for Pepsi to come to KI I love just drinking a nice cold Coke. I really do perfer Powerade over Gatorade I think it has alot more flavor then Gatorade.

Guest rcfreak339
^^No Gatorade is much much MUCH more sweet thn Powerade, thouhg i must agree Powerade is much better :P

No, what I said was alot more flavor not sweeter, lol :D

I'm glad Coke is going to stay at KI! There's nothing like an ice cold fountain Coke. Although I do agree with some people that Pepsi tastes better than Coke when they come in cans. I wish we could have Coke, wild cherry Pepsi and mountain dew. Yum!! The one thing I wish they did serve was some Brisk raspberry iced tea....I loooove that stuff! So refreshing! But then again I usually stick with ice water all day. But nothing tastes better with LaRosas than a big cup of Coke!

By the way.....does anyone ever get yelled at for calling it 'pop'? I have friends in Cali and they always say "What's a pop? It's SOOOODA!" I'm like, um no....POP! I think it's funny we call it pop, they call it soda....and in places down south they just call everything 'Coke'. LOL!

~Ash