A Very Maureen Wedding!

BoddaH1994

This past Saturday, long-time friend of KIC Maureen Kaiser married her fiance' Tim Richmond. You may remember Maureen as the former marketing communications manager for Kings Island. Some of you may have met Tim at the event, but he's a very nice man who certainly will treat Maureen the way she deserves to be treated.

They had some photos done at Kings Island before the wedding:

205854724s11pb0.jpg

205862206s21sg6.jpg

205862420s11ci3.jpg

Guest faceoff

Maureen

Hi-Best wishes for a wonderful marriage and a great life together. I was at Cedar Point last

weekend. You must take tim to Cedar Point and ride maverick. Awesome ride. Looking forward

to Kings Island end of october. Have a great day.

Tom

Congrats Maureen!!!! We were there that day - like anyone would not suspect that lol. I was in the shop getting my bag filled for $20 when my daughter told me that she saw this beautiful woman walking out from the tower and getting pictures - Had no idea it was Maureen!!! Daughter could not figure out why get married at the tower but omg why not???? Beautiful view in an awesome park? I have heard of worse places to marry lol.

I was fortunate enough to meet Maureen once - she is extremely nice!!! Good luck hun!!! Come back to the park again!!