Tomb Raider to be removed?

Dvo

Now that CF owns the park and is in the process of de-Paramountization, I think that maintaining TR:TR is not a priority.

Then what they have been doing with it all year?

There have been numerous reports that the themeing has been removed for repair and/ or replacement.

Obviously they are doing something.

• Like 1

Do all top spins break often, or is Tomb Raider special? ;)

The last time I was at KD back in august TR:FF was stuck just short of the platform so I guess it's all top spins that suffer from frequent downtime.Zamperla's Roto-shake ride was also plauged by mechanical problems which led to their removal in just about every US park that had one.

BGE also had a ride similar to SFKK's Quake,known as Gladiator's Gauntlet & like Quake the ride suffered from frequent downtime which led to it's removal in the late 90's I believe.

^But in the western town of Tazba, you have eastern boys and western girls.

Ooo, you're so close...

"In a West End town, a dead end world

The East End boys and West End girls"

Thanks for playing... :P

Close to what? And I did not know I was playing.

If you ever watchign the Discorvy video they explained those noises.

He's not talking about the noise from the resistor banks. He means the noises from the ride unit itself. I agree the noises would seem odd to a random guest, however I think the fact that it's in a metal building makes it worse than it would be outside with ambient noise.

^ Depends on what your opinion of lengthy is.

Maverick's heartline.

MF's elevator cable has snapped a couple of times. As well as the main computer has blown at least once.

Etc.

But I was actually leaning more towards the early issues of WT, TTD, and KK.

^ Depends on what your opinion of lengthy is.

Maverick's heartline.

MF's elevator cable has snapped a couple of times. As well as the main computer has blown at least once.

Etc.

But I was actually leaning more towards the early issues of WT, TTD, and KK.

With that I guess I will agree. Except for the fact that Intamin has not gone broke.

With that I guess I will agree. Except for the fact that Intamin has not gone broke.

Well they have installed all of those coasters for over $100 million total since 2000.

That is not exactly a bad 7 years.

They have also installed almost 50 coasters around the World in that same time span. With another 7 coming in 2008.

Apparently there are many parks that are not scared off from Intamin's recent operating issues.

^But in the western town of Tazba, you have eastern boys and western girls.

Ooo, you're so close...

"In a West End town, a dead end world

The East End boys and West End girls"

Thanks for playing... :P

Close to what? And I did not know I was playing.

I thought you were trying to quote "West End Girls" by The Pet Shop Boys. My bad if you weren't. :)