Tomb Raider to be removed?

Dvo

ok this may not be true but my friend who had worked at TR:TR told me that they ARE getting rid of it because the part that was causing problems is costing more then the ride itself.

ones again i dont know if its true or not its just something i have been told.

i dont want them to get rid of it i love that ride....even though it gives me a headace

^But in the western town of Tazba, you have eastern boys and western girls.

Ooo, you're so close...

"In a West End town, a dead end world

The East End boys and West End girls"

Thanks for playing... :P

Close to what? And I did not know I was playing.

I thought you were trying to quote "West End Girls" by The Pet Shop Boys. My bad if you weren't. :)

I was wandering what you were talking about. It seemed that I had heard that before but I did not know where. I missed the 80's music wise, and I wish I had missed the 70's. The only part about 80's music that I know is that Madonna was a scank, Styx went in a direction that made no sense, and I still had no rhythm. I was quoting a poem my grandmother would recite to me, Tazba is old world Russian for coming of age I think. The language she spoke was not printed any more, kind of like slang. I was hoping that some one would ask me what I was talking about, and then I could throw my brain at them, but it back fired. Your quote would have made more sense any way. And Interpreter, I did ask my daughter and that back fired too. All she does now is play "West End Girls" when ever I get home. She even set it up on the computer when I log in it plays. So thank you for the lousy advice.

On TR/TR though, there is no part that would cost more than the ride when they put it in. I have said it before and I will say it again. The only good Huss ride, is a Huss ride that has been modified with self fabricated parts. Give them time and the ride will be as good as new.

• Like 1

People seem to be forgetting something that happens quite frequently in the car business, which is not all that different. Installing a $80 timing belt can easily cost nearly $1000. Labor. Getting at things once they are put together is far more difficult than original installation.

That being said, I ain't sayin'... :)

Send in the cranes.

There out to be cranes.

Well, maybe next year.

Alright, i think its time I told you all what Interpreters little crane poem is hinting at.

Next year at Kings Island there will be cranes, lots of them. Very tall ones too. 2008 will be yet another year to be remembered at Kings Island! In accordance with Cedar Fair's commitment to providing world class thrills, they will roll out one of the most interesting and innovative Capital investments every seen in Kings Island's or any amusment parks history. Get ready for 2008 kids:

Remember, all those lame, boring, rude, and arrogant geese you saw roaming the park around the Italian Job and Oktoberfest ponds?

dscf4745wm1.jpg

Well, in accordance with Cedar Fair's commitment, as seen with Halloween Haunt, to make the park more mature and as Hauntguy likes to point out; to the point where "nothing is off limits"; Cedar Fair will do away with all those annoying Geese and take the bird life at Kings Island to the next level. Thats right, next year hudnreds of the worlds most intense, and in your face birds will roam the park, with more birds than ever!

New at KI in 2008: Gruzs antigone antigone

festivalofthecranes1ix7.jpg

festivalofthecranes1ix7.e5bb104a58.jpg

At Kings Island in 2008: Nothing is off limits, not even the birds!

Warning: Cranes are not reccomended for anyone under the age of 13 or afraid of birds.

• Like 1

Alright, i think its time I told you all what Interpreters little crane poem is hinting at.

Next year at Kings Island there will be cranes, lots of them. Very tall ones too. 2008 will be yet another year to be remembered at Kings Island! In accordance with Cedar Fair's commitment to providing world class thrills, they will roll out one of the most interesting and innovative Capital investments every seen in Kings Island's or any amusment parks history. Get ready for 2008 kids:

Remember, all those lame, boring, rude, and arrogant geese you saw roaming the park around the Italian Job and Oktoberfest ponds?

dscf4745wm1.jpg

Well, in accordance with Cedar Fair's commitment, as seen with Halloween Haunt, to make the park more mature and as Hauntguy likes to point out; to the point where "nothing is off limits"; Cedar Fair will do away with all those annoying Geese and take the bird life at Kings Island to the next level. Thats right, next year hudnreds of the worlds most intense, and in your face birds will roam the park, with more birds than ever!

New at KI in 2008: Gruzs antigone antigone

festivalofthecranes1ix7.jpg

festivalofthecranes1ix7.e5bb104a58.jpg

At Kings Island in 2008: Nothing is off limits, not even the birds!

Warning: Cranes are not reccomended for anyone under the age of 13 or afraid of birds.

I knew this would happen when they appointed Alfred Hitchcock to the Cedar Fair board of directors! :angry:

Brown, im glad to see I'm not the only one who has problems with those things when golfing. Usually if they are hissing at you it can be because they are nesting and guarding their eggs. This past summer I was going to tee off at wildwood in Fairfield and one was nesting on the tee box about 20 feet from where i was teeing off. The thing would not shut up. At the Rave movie theatre in West Chester for awhile they had Geese nesting on the side of buidling and they had to block off part of the area to keep people from annoying it.

Speaking of weird geese,

My girlfriend and I were driving in the DeLorean out of the parking lot of the Meijer on Fields Ertal road when some geese decided to cross the street. There were no babies or anything just adult geese. Anyway we had both doors open and as we approached the geese, instead of continuing across the street, the turned and faced us and spread their wings and hissed. I stopped but they wouldnt move, eventually I just started driving slowly and they moved aside, still hissing at us with their wings spread. I supposed its possible that it would have happened to any other car but I like to think that the geese thought that the DeLorean was a giant bird challenging them.

Oh those things are horrid on the golf course you cant get them to go away!! :angry:

And I've definatly commited the chasing them with your putter act before, they walk right into your line and just stand there stupid things!

If only I had my shotgun stashed away in my golf bag....

In my business, they are known as Canadian pooping machines. They put out a whole scad of it each day, and actually can make beaches unhealthy. And yet the public, for the most part, loves them. It makes for a difficult time.

I guess Cedar Point has a similar problem with the seagulls there. I have seen several guests there bombarded from above with the seagulls' 'presents.' Yuck. I guess the gulls think there are 'no limits.'

That first pic looks like a Canadian goose.

And they are some of the meanest animals that I have been around.

Perhaps it was because I was chasing it with my putter, but the darn thing would not stop hissing at me on the green!

WTH? it actually hissed at you?

Those suckers do have a pretty mean bite though....and that's for a creature without teeth. I should know as I got a bit too close to one & got bit while feeding it some bread a few years back.

Oh those things are horrid on the golf course you cant get them to go away!! :angry:

And I've definatly commited the chasing them with your putter act before, they walk right into your line and just stand there stupid things!

If only I had my shotgun stashed away in my golf bag....

thats one way to shoot a birdie.

Guest TombraiderTy

I LOVE the ducks at KI! They're so awesome, I'd hate if they were gone for good... if they added a dive coaster around the Rivertown lake, those duckies would probably be gone, but the Oktoberfest ones would be there to stay!

Man we have a golf course here and they freakin sit in herds just waiting for you to drive up to the green so they can crap everywhere and you have to scoop it out of the way with your putter. Then you try to run at them and all the darn things do is waddle away and hiss up a storm.

I have not seen any ducks at Kings Island. I HAVE seen Canadian Geese. There is a world of difference. Ducks, I adore....Canadian Geese, on the other hand....

Then there was the time Fabio....

http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/news/...040199_01.shtml

where's the video..........Oh, right here!!

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=8122

haha hate them things. they frequent a local parking lot for krogers and waffle house. leaving crap everywhere... the waffle house has gotten smart and made little 1 foot posts in the ground about every 12 feet with a orange safety string on them, making it impossible for them to get on the parking lot. quite ingenius if you ask me.