Tomb Raider to be removed?

Dvo

What do Waffle House drunks have anything to do with KI, or TR:TR?

GETING BACK ON TOPIC:

This is how I see it:

TR:TR is an amazingly fun ride. Yet, being a Huss Top Spin, it is doomed to awesome down-time. TR:TR has many working parts and electronics, which makes it doomed to even MORE down-time. TR:TR has been down for a long time, with a broke motherbord. It costs a LOT of money to fix it, and it will take a while to fix it. They are also taking the theming out. I think they should fix it for good, and give it a mystery mine theme, going along with the Rivertown theme.

We'll just have to wait and see.

GETING BACK ON TOPIC:

This is how I see it:

TR:TR is an amazingly fun ride. Yet, being a Huss Top Spin, it is doomed to awesome down-time. TR:TR has many working parts and electronics, which makes it doomed to even MORE down-time. TR:TR has been down for a long time, with a broke motherbord. It costs a LOT of money to fix it, and it will take a while to fix it. They are also taking the theming out. I think they should fix it for good, and give it a mystery mine theme, going along with the Rivertown theme.

How do you know half of this stuff. This year and the year TRTR opened is the only Major downtime this ride has had. Thats like saying Delerium was going to be removed because it was closed most of one season waiting for a part! And how many times does it have to be said that the themeing comes out to get access to ride parts! You have NO idea how much it would cost to repair whats wrong with it. Furthermore, retheming isn't cheap either!

GETING BACK ON TOPIC:

This is how I see it:

Incorrect. No "motherboard" is broken. The sound system had complications earlier in the year as many of you saw when you rode the ride and only the lights were working. TR:TR is closed the rest of the season for other reasons. The theming was taken out of the back just like it is EVERY year, it was just taken out earlier this year because of recent mechanical issues that have provided a lengthy downtime.

I'll let DeloreanRider handle any more further explanation if he so wishes.

Guest kwindshawne
In my business, they are known as Canadian pooping machines. They put out a whole scad of it each day, and actually can make beaches unhealthy. And yet the public, for the most part, loves them. It makes for a difficult time.

I guess Cedar Point has a similar problem with the seagulls there. I have seen several guests there bombarded from above with the seagulls' 'presents.' Yuck. I guess the gulls think there are 'no limits.'

I hate them. I am either blind or just have missed them, but I have not seen geese at the park. I have seen skunks and deer though. I was having a nap in front of Paramount theater two weeks ago, and some girl next to me said-ooh a possum-and right beside me was that nasty thing.....yuk!!! They have no fear.....

At any rate, I am indifferent as to what happens to TR one way or the other

The actual ride coming back? Yes. The Theme? Probably not... sence most of it was torn apart and used for HH or just sitting outside of the TR:TR building! -Hauntguy

Uh, incorrect sir. Where has theming from inside Tomb Raider been torn apart and used for HH? The Land Rover has been moved over to Area 51 but thats it. The theming currently sitting behind the ride is rolled out every off season. The only reason it is out now is because Tomb Raider went down for extensive repairs late in the regular season and it was announced that it would not re-open for the rest of the season. As to Tomb Raider's future all you have to do is look around this site and see the encrypted messages certain users have left here. Themind destroyed for Haunt? No. I think you have the old egyptian theming from the first fearfest(s) mistaken as Tomb Raiders internal theming.

Your thinking of Curse of the Crypt... and that's not what I'm talking about. You can see parts of the crypts facade in XBase... but at Red Beards Revenge, the hand next to the facade is the hand from the "goddess" in TR:TR... Tech Services told me. All the other stuff is from TR:TR and not the "Crypt"... the rest of that attraction is around DeathRow and Racers... the actual haunt walls and interiors where repainted and desinged... I think they call it "ClubBlood" now. -Hauntguy

Your thinking of Curse of the Crypt... and that's not what I'm talking about. You can see parts of the crypts facade in XBase... but at Red Beards Revenge, the hand next to the facade is the hand from the "goddess" in TR:TR... Tech Services told me. All the other stuff is from TR:TR and not the "Crypt"... the rest of that attraction is around DeathRow and Racers... the actual haunt walls and interiors where repainted and desinged... I think they call it "ClubBlood" now. -Hauntguy

Let's see thats one example, hardly what i wouldnt call the theming being "gutted" and "torn apart" for Halloween Haunt. Tomb Raider's theming isn't going anywhere. Eros, ive heard some interesting things about what your recently mentioned. The next season should be a surprising one as we see what materializes and what becomes fact and whats left at a rumor.

Of course I have proof.... but alas im not sharing my source...

I just was curious if anyone else had heard it yet...

I havn't heared of of it because I haven't spoken with the Lemon Chill guy yet!

On this site, you are free to tell or say anything without the fear of being citcised. (But watch out for the Mods!)

Why won't you tell? :huh: