Tomb Raider to be removed?

Dvo

lol yet again, considering everyone things its being taking out because of the amount of DOWN TIME .. why in the world would any other park buy it lol .. thats ridiculous :rolleyes:

I agree... thats what's happening though. They've had numerous mechanical failures and what really ended it was the cracked motor housing. I believe it should have all been fixed right to begin with. A lot of guests ask for the location of that ride and seem to like that ride. I know I liked it.

Hey guys... I know that Tomb Raider is coming out. I have inside info to all this stuff. Tomb Raider has been sold to another park. It was costly to KI for down times and will be replaced.

The off season is already too long....

Where do people come up with this junk?

I enjoy TR but what other ideas would be good for a new theme?

Really the only gripe I have is that it's not family jewel friendly :o What about a Transformers theme, Megatron could be tossing us around or something :lol:

Transformers is a Paramount movie, and it is apparent CF is NOT interested in licensing any Paramount movies, which for the most part, suck.

This is truly an infurating thread.

I cant even pull myself together after a post like this:

Hey guys... I know that Tomb Raider is coming out. I have inside info to all this stuff. Tomb Raider has been sold to another park. It was costly to KI for down times and will be replaced.

It's ok Nick, it's probably just some 16 year old kid who just got done working his first season at the park and thinks he knows it all now. Chances are he just heard a rumor and took it for fact.

This is truly an infurating thread.

I cant even pull myself together after a post like this:

It's ok Nick, it's probably just some 16 year old kid who just got done working his first season at the park and thinks he knows it all now. Chances are he just heard a rumor and took it for fact.

Isn't that what allways happens? Misenterprentation.

i just can't stand people who act like they know it all, but don't know squat! They sound Stupid!

Guest kwindshawne

What's the deal with the statue by Dead Awakening? That was added while I was out of state, and now they sawed his head off....I take it that is going to be removed?

What's the deal with the statue by Dead Awakening? That was added while I was out of state, and now they sawed his head off....I take it that is going to be removed?

I would imagine so as that, for all I can figure, they found an ingenious way to get rid of the Tomb Raider statue. At least I thought it was funny.

You people are all silly. It's common knowledge that all of rivertown including TR:TR and The Beast is sinking. They're knocking it all down for the 1,000,000 foot hyper/giga/strata/flying/standup/inverted/swinging/4th dimensional/launched/wood/floorless/ 5,000,000 loop/mach 34/super/dooper/uber coaster! Duh!!! Oh yeah, I hear Shwartzkoph is building it.

You people are all silly. It's common knowledge that all of rivertown including TR:TR and The Beast is sinking. They're knocking it all down for the 1,000,000 foot hyper/giga/strata/flying/standup/inverted/swinging/4th dimensional/launched/wood/floorless/ 5,000,000 loop/mach 34/super/dooper/uber coaster! Duh!!! Oh yeah, I hear Shwartzkoph is building it.

That would be Schwarzkopf. And if it is Anton, I will be first in line.

Miracles, you know.

If it's his son, I'll wait for the first train of riders to get back before deciding if I will ride! :)

That would be Schwarzkopf. And if it is Anton, I will be first in line.

Miracles, you know.

If it's his son, I'll wait for the first train of riders to get back before deciding if I will ride! :)

Mind Bender at SFOG is still quite possibly the smoothest coaster I've ever ridden!

• Like 1

Guest kwindshawne

I would imagine so as that, for all I can figure, they found an ingenious way to get rid of the Tomb Raider statue. At least I thought it was funny.

Kind of unique anyway.....