Action Theater

Mighty Mouse

Elvira and Funhouse are really good too. I'd check 'em out.

We've seen Funhouse. He thought it was creepy. I don't think I can talk him into Elvira. It wasn't a big deal. Just wanted to give him a forewarning since Spongebob is usually the first thing we ride.

Elvira is pretty cool, it's basically just a virtual coaster. it's not actually in 3-d like the brochure says though.

Do not speak of Dracula's Haunted Castle. That ride was horrendous, I almost got my rear beat while I was working there because the line was all the way back to Zephyr and it was so horrible. We would actually have to rock paper scissor to see who would have to stay in the theater and watch the show.

Do not speak of Dracula's Haunted Castle. That ride was horrendous, I almost got my rear beat while I was working there because the line was all the way back to Zephyr and it was so horrible. We would actually have to rock paper scissor to see who would have to stay in the theater and watch the show.

I remember the ride op that year apologizing to people as they left. It was a constant, "Sorry guys... sorry... enjoy the rest of your night.. I'm sorry..." It was actually kind of funny, but yeah.. BAD bad video.