NEW 2007/08 Season Pass Info!

BoddaH1994

From the park's October 15, 2007 passholder email:

NOW is the best time

to purchase your

2008 Season Pass!

Now is absolutely the best time to buy a Kings Island Season Pass. Buy any Season Pass for the 2008 season now and you'll enjoy:

FREE SEASON LONG PARKING!

A $34.95 value!

That's right! You purchase a pass before November 11, and we'll include parking. On every pass!

Read More

VISIT HAUNT FOR FREE!

All 2008 Passholders get ONE FREE VISIT THIS FALL! Use your new pass to visit the all-new Halloween Haunt or the family-friendly Nick-or-Treat or come on a Saturday this October and do both!

Read More

A FREE Cedar Fair VIP JACKET!

A $39.95 retail value!

This is a limited edition Cedar Fair pullover Windbreaker. Great for those spring weekends when you're visiting Kings Island!

Read More

DISCOUNT FOR FRIENDS!

Bring your friends this fall for only $14.95 for Friday nights (Save $20), $19.95 Saturday (Save $26), and $14.95 for Sunday (Save $30)!

Read More

THE LOWEST PRICE OF THE SEASON!

For as little as $79.95 per person, you can get a pass that allows you to use the park when and how you want. Come for an hour or stay for the day! Now there are 3 great options to choose from: The Regular Pass that gets you unlimited access to both Kings Island and Boomerang Bay, The Gold Pass that is loaded with extra VIP benefits and The Platinum Pass that gets you everything including admission to all Cedar Fair parks.

How come when I got my 08 season pass I still had to get my picture taken and I have been a pass holder for 15 years.

Did you show them your pass from this year? When I got mine done they scanned my pass for this year and just transferred everything to the pass for next year. If you didn't let them know you were a 2007 passholder, then they wouldn't have done that.

Gabe (and others) -- it's legit. We used it this past Sunday. Yes, it has to be purchased at the park. But for that steep of a discount (especially Fri/Sun,) I think it's worth it.

Thanks. It's nice to hear from someone who has actually done it.

Now I'd like to hear from someone who has tried using their 2008 pass to get a free ticket and in turn give that ticket to someone else to use. This has already been discussed, and the only reason you would do it is if you had a 2007 pass and thus not really have much of a use for a free ticket. I would imagine, and again I have a few months experience in the admissions department, but if your picture or anything is not associated with the ticket they give you, then I would suspect that you can just give it to anyone to use. It doesn't say that you can do this on their site. But it also doesn't say that you can't, they only place some "restrictions" on discount tickets, not the free ones. But hey, that could just be another added benefit that they're giving to 2007 pass holders along with free parking for next year. This would truly be a bring a friend free benefit, although not an advertised one.

All this stuff interests me, I guess it's because I used to work in Admissions...and if I still did I would probably be able to answer all of these questions... maybe. lol

Ok this may have already been answered but I have a question. I currently have a 2007 Max Pass and need to process my 2008 Platinum Pass. If I go to KI on the 30th can I get my free ticket with my 2008 Platinum Pass? And since I already have a 2007 Maxx Pass can I give my free ticket to someone else?