Saturday The 19th

Cody

Hey hey, how is everyone doing tonight? well im confused, i decided to take my family and friends to Kings Island. ON saturday, what is the avg. wait for rides after 7:00. we will get there around noon that day, and then stay till like midnight.

do you think it will be a good day? and how big are the crowds after 7:00.

Thanks for the info to those who post.

Three things, but I am sure you probably know them already:

MUCH depends on the weather. If there is a pouring storm, or even the threat of one most of the day, the lines will be less.

As Halloween gets closer, and the remaining season shorter and shorter, the lines get longer. They have every year, and unless the weather is a drastic factor, the lines will be longer than they have been on Saturdays so far.

Don't forget the park is apparently now distributing to media outlets tickets to give out as prizes. This will affect attendance, no doubt.

When I went the first saturday, I got to the park around 5 and it was already very crowded, and it only got worse when the haunts started. I agree that you should get in line early. Also, the crowds really did start to die down around 11:30-12. I would try to get most of the rides done during the day if you go on a saturday. If the lines are any longer than they were when I went, you'll be lucky to get all the haunted attractions in before 12:30, in time for one last beast ride.

I hoping to go on a friday sometime soon; I've been told the crowds are a fraction of what they are on saturday's.

This past Saturday was super, super crowded. At one point, the line for Tombstone was from the train station all the way back to the bathrooms by LaRosa's and Italian Job. Like others have said, though..around 11, the lines die quite a bit. My friend and I were able to do *all* haunts (no shows) between 7 and 1, including 3 times each through Work Site and CornStalkers.

Firehawk typically has atleast a hour wait during the first few hours and it usually gets up to a hour and a half to two hours... Normally the line dies a little after midnight though.

I've heard that other rides have had (possibly) up to a 30 minute wait (during the day. I'm sure its the same if not more at night).. But there are A LOT of people at KI on saturdays.. And when I say a lot, I mean its really crowded.

Sundays are the day to go, but the only problem is that Halloween Haunt isnt on Sundays, Nick-or-Treat is though.

(I've hurd some guests waited in line for the haunted attractions up to two hours!)

Hope you enjoy your visit. There's no Re-entry after 7pm.

This past Saturday was super, super crowded. At one point, the line for Tombstone was from the train station all the way back to the bathrooms by LaRosa's and Italian Job. Like others have said, though..around 11, the lines die quite a bit. My friend and I were able to do *all* haunts (no shows) between 7 and 1, including 3 times each through Work Site and CornStalkers.

I am heading to Halloween Haunt on Saturday, October 20 and I know it will be really busy. What order did you do all the "haunts" in? We are going to eat the meal they offered in the restaurant, so we will get to go and do Club Blood 15 minutes before it "officially" opens. I'm sure this will save us a good bit of wait time on that one. We do plan on riding all the rides in the afternoon and just focusing on the haunts once it gets dark. However, we must get our night ride on The Beast or our trip will not be complete. I'm sure the line for The Beast at night will be real scary, but it is always worth it to us.

We also did Fright Feast...and it was well worth it. The atmosphere in International Restaurant is amazing.

From the Feast, we got walked to Club Blood and then booked it to Death Row (passing up the painfully long Massacre Manor line). Waited for Death Row for appx. 30-35 minutes. After that, we scooted over to the line for Trail of Terror, noting that it opened at 8. Within about 5 or 10 minutes, they opened up the line...We ended up waiting a total of about 20 minutes or so for Trail. We then went around to Red Beard's by way of the IJ path (avoiding Work Site and CornStalkers at the time). After that, we went back around to Work Site and CornStalkers...and then walked around and went through them a second time. (We were looking for someone...Yeah, Brad, we were dedicated). Both fear zones were "walk-ons". After Work Site/CornStalkers x2, we stopped by Cemetery before going to CarnEvil (longest wait of the night at around an hour) and then Massacre Manor (about a 30 min wait). To end the night, we scooted on over to Tombstone Terror-tory, which was a one-train wait for the first part, and about a 15 minute wait once we were back to the woods.

Yeah, we did everything in a pretty random order...But there was some order to our madness. Kinda. :P

I would recommend waiting to do Massacre Manor until around 11:30 or 12, as the line will be much shorter than it will be at the beginning of the night. If you have any "must-do's", make sure to try to get in before 12 or 12:30, as the minors will start having to go home and the haunts will be a little on the bare side. Tombstone, for instance, looked like it could've been fun...but there were a total of like, 5 or 6 scare-actors in the whole thing...but that was our fault as we didn't make it until around 12:45. Personally, Massacre Manor and Death Row are my recommendations for "must-do's"

We also did Fright Feast...and it was well worth it. The atmosphere in International Restaurant is amazing.

From the Feast, we got walked to Club Blood and then booked it to Death Row (passing up the painfully long Massacre Manor line). Waited for Death Row for appx. 30-35 minutes. After that, we scooted over to the line for Trail of Terror, noting that it opened at 8. Within about 5 or 10 minutes, they opened up the line...We ended up waiting a total of about 20 minutes or so for Trail. We then went around to Red Beard's by way of the IJ path (avoiding Work Site and CornStalkers at the time). After that, we went back around to Work Site and CornStalkers...and then walked around and went through them a second time. (We were looking for someone...Yeah, Brad, we were dedicated). Both fear zones were "walk-ons". After Work Site/CornStalkers x2, we stopped by Cemetery before going to CarnEvil (longest wait of the night at around an hour) and then Massacre Manor (about a 30 min wait). To end the night, we scooted on over to Tombstone Terror-tory, which was a one-train wait for the first part, and about a 15 minute wait once we were back to the woods.

Yeah, we did everything in a pretty random order...But there was some order to our madness. Kinda. :P

I would recommend waiting to do Massacre Manor until around 11:30 or 12, as the line will be much shorter than it will be at the beginning of the night. If you have any "must-do's", make sure to try to get in before 12 or 12:30, as the minors will start having to go home and the haunts will be a little on the bare side. Tombstone, for instance, looked like it could've been fun...but there were a total of like, 5 or 6 scare-actors in the whole thing...but that was our fault as we didn't make it until around 12:45. Personally, Massacre Manor and Death Row are my recommendations for "must-do's"

Thanks for all the info.