Italian Job and Tomb Raider

KIlover

So what is going on with these rides??? I rode IJ:ST last Staurday and all the fire and stuff and the helicopter weren't working and i know tomb raider has been closed for a while. Do you know if they plan to take these rides down or what are they doing with them because they are paramount themed???????

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it rich?

Are we a pair?

Me here at last on the ground,

You in mid-air.

Send in the cranes.

Isn't it bliss?

Don't you approve?

One who keeps tearing around,

One who can't move.

Where are the cranes?

Send in the cranes.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,

Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,

Making my entrance again with my usual flair,

Sure of my lines,

No one is there.

Don't you love farce?

My fault I fear.

I thought that you'd want what I want.

Sorry, my dear.

But where are the cranes?

Quick, send in the cranes.

Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?

Isn't it queer,

Losing my timing this late

In my career?

And where are the cranes?

There ought to be cranes.

Well, maybe next year.

-sighs- There are already threads on these.

They are both rides, and rides break. IJST is fine and TR:TR has a broken motherboard.

So they brought in a crane for a motherboard? Interesting.

With all due respect to KI Man, chalk up the broken motherboard theory to a dippin dots guy's opinion, its just a rumor hes heard circulating around through the employees, he works in games.

O.K. first off Interp, it's CLOWNS not cranes, CLOWNS. Second, there has been a crane there in the past (don't ask me for pictures because I don't do that, get your own proof). Third, if you really want to see a crane, there are plenty of river cranes down on the Little Miami river. They like to eat fish, and stand in the way of fishermen trying to catch the big one.

I do remember seeing a crane at trtr when I went to Kings Island on saturday the 13th. I was in line for The Beast and saw it and was also wondering why there was a crane there if its just a motherboard, but they again they did take out some of the themeing so it could have been for that

I am sure if you read enough of the posts here, you will find an encrypted message or two which may enable wise ones to divine the future.

Know what the worst part of all is? There's actually an encrypted message in your post telling us about the encrypted message!!

Why, I ought to just deck you now and get it over with....or do some other stunt, to throw you off the track...There ought to be cranes...well, maybe next year.

And, speaking of cranes, I saw a piece of maintenance equipment parked next to Firehawk today. Watch the Rumors department on that one........ Should be interesting......

If your referring to the JLG lift; its always parked there.

Of course it is. That's why rumors about it would be funny.

I really don't see how rumors about a JLG lift being parked in the same spot all summer would be funny. :blink:

They are both rides, and rides break. IJST is fine and TR:TR has a broken motherboard.

With all due respect to KI Man, chalk up the broken motherboard theory to a dippin dots guy's opinion, its just a rumor hes heard circulating around through the employees, he works in games.

Tomb Raider had a bad board in the audio/show system earlier this summer which was why the show was not running for a while. The issue now is mechanical.

Tomb Raider had a bad board in the audio/show system earlier this summer which was why the show was not running for a while. The issue now is mechanical.

Everyone's an expert. :rolleyes: