Italian Job and Tomb Raider

KIlover

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Flight of Fear getting renamed, Paramount already did that, by removing Outer Limits from the name of the ride, because either they lost the right to use the License or chose not to renew it.

The more I think about it, maybe they didn't renew the license because they were highly considering the Sound Wave re theme?

^ Ahh. Well, these are the rides I think will return under a new name next year:

Face/Off

Drop Zone

Top Gun

These rides will return with a new theme LATER than next year:

Congo Falls

Flight of Fear

Italian Job Stunt Track

Tomb Raider: The Ride

Fairly Odd Coaster

Little Bill's Giggle Coaster

Runaway Reptar

Plankton's Plunge

And Every other ride at Nickelodeon Universe!

That's my opinion. Feel free to critisize me!

i can't wait until we have a snoopy themed kiddie land insted of seeing dora all over the place

Regardless, look for Tomb Raider: The Ride to return, but in somewhat different form. . .and from day one of the season next year. . .

Are you predicting something, or are you just trying to scare me?

whats Top Gun's new name going to be Thunder road?

I would guess that would be an easy retheme

nope it's new name is going to be "Waste of a Walk"

no, it's going to be named "coaster junky can't apreciate a perfectly good ride"

^ Ahh. Well, these are the rides I think will return under a new name next year:

Face/Off

Drop Zone

Top Gun

Congo Falls

Flight of Fear

Italian Job Stunt Track

Fairly Odd Coaster

Runaway Reptar

Plankton's Plunge

i can't wait until we have a snoopy themed kiddie land insted of seeing dora all over the place

Tell me about it. I remember during the summer they would make announcements over the intercoms ALL OVER THE PARK saying " Hi, I'm dora! Remember to come to the Children's Theater to watch me play with the Dancing Chicken!" UGH!

Regardless, look for Tomb Raider: The Ride to return, but in somewhat different form. . .and from day one of the season next year. . .

Are you predicting something, or are you just trying to scare me?

I would guess that would be an easy retheme

no, it's going to be named "coaster junky can't apreciate a perfectly good ride"

Face/Off

Drop Zone

Top Gun

Congo Falls

Flight of Fear

Italian Job Stunt Track

Fairly Odd Coaster

Runaway Reptar

Plankton's Plunge

Tell me about it. I remember during the summer they would make announcements over the intercoms ALL OVER THE PARK saying " Hi, I'm dora! Remember to come to the Children's Theater to watch me play with the Dancing Chicken!" UGH!

i would most likely apreciate the ride more if it was longer and had a shorter walk back to it

Top Gun is a perfectly good ride and I personally enjoy the walk. To many americans these days are to lazy, sorry if that upsets some people but its the truth no one goes out for a good walk anymore just to walk and take in the scenery. I love top gun especially the swinging end into the brakes that never gets old.

Top Gun is a perfectly good ride and I personally enjoy the walk. To many americans these days are to lazy, sorry if that upsets some people but its the truth no one goes out for a good walk anymore just to walk and take in the scenery. I love top gun especially the swinging end into the brakes that never gets old.

that is the only part of the ride i like. and your right i always think i am going to slam intothe support right by the begaining of the break run

I totaly agree. The walk is very fun. I watch SOB run while i walk, and enjoy the near-miss with the train. Trips to KI count to 60% of my exersixe, I walk all over the park.

The ONLY way to ride Top Gun, is to be in the very front seat. It REALLY simulates the effects of flying! It's a classic.

that is the only part of the ride i like. and your right i always think i am going to slam intothe support right by the begaining of the break run

You know no one is forcing you to walk there and ride it. If you think its a waste, stay the hell away. KI's not trying to accomidate you, they're accomidating those of us who still enjoy Top Gun.

I like TG but I have trouble walking long distances most days. Because of the distance and the steps, I don't ride it near as often as I would if it were closer.

I don't see Flight of Fear getting renamed, Paramount already did that, by removing Outer Limits from the name of the ride, because either they lost the right to use the License or chose not to renew it.

The more I think about it, maybe they didn't renew the license because they were highly considering the Sound Wave re theme?

Well Flight of Fear would have been Sound Wave but the coaster would not be at Kings Island anymore if Paramount still owned the parks.

I think Tomb Raider will be renamed Firefall and Italian Job will be Hollywood Stunt Track. I have no idea of the new name for Top Gun.