Going to the park today

Cody

Wish me luck, Im going to be there from noon to 1am. Im gona try and ride everything, and do atleast 2 HH attractions, anyone recomend anything? and i will be rideing my Sling Shot rides today! I like to point out it will be my 1,053 time rideing it, and I always buy my tickets in the morning.

I like to point out it will be my 1,053 time rideing it, and I always buy my tickets in the morning.

WOW! I'm closing in on your record...i'm only 1,052 behind you. You say you always buy your tickets in the morning...so you have no trouble using them at any point of the day?

Have fun!

One time I had trouble the guy said it wasn't vaild since the price went up, I quickly got that solved and ya uselly it only costs me either 5.00 or 10.00, most of the times 5.00, and yes you can use them anytime of the day.

O i'd like to add, the best time to ride it, is when the lights start comming on for the games and the rides, its really a nice setting. I think its relaxing and thrilling at the same time.

:| saturday was OK not really a great time, First thing I did was bought my ticket for Sling Shot. I got it for 15 =( Lets just say the whole family was running an hour late; didnt get to the park til 1:15. OK then I went to ride top gun, it was alright ,the line was confusing for people to find lol. Then i decided to ride Son of Beast...Now called son of ferby; It was boring, miss the loop, miss the jerkyness. LOL while standing in line I heard some guy yelling, wheres the loop. While I was rideing it, we hit the brake run before the loop part and i yelled LOOP time...O wait they took it out!. Well got off that ride. Then we hit up Delirium. nice little 45min wait. Well we rode, awsome ride as always, At the end the floors wouldnt come up, O boy again? so we waited. I was bored. then they got them to come up, so after that we headed too la rosa pizza!! yummy as always. we sat and talk then started makeing our way to The Racers we rode backwards aslways!! then we headed to drop zone! I reconmend sitting in seats 2 - 10 , best view ever. It was fuN! then after that we headed to vikking ship, that was funny we messed with the guest saying we felt like pukeing lol. after that, i went to ride my Sling Shot! it was fun! I tryed to flip it as much as i can! i think i flipped it over 20 times. After that it was around 6:30. we started headed towards Vortex, nice little hour wait. it was fun! love rideing it at dusk. then Went to The Beast. the line was huge! so we wait waited waited waited. we got in line around 7:30, we got on the ride at 9:00. it was fun in pitch black dark! After we got off. I couldnt beleive the park! it was packed! we couldnt even move threw it! so we just decided to leave. Over all it was an ok day. Just too packed.