I know I seem a bit obsessed...

jjmisskick

there will be no videos online of the show. You can look all you want for it but you wont find any. Just to let you know that there are many people out there who become obsessed with the show and we call them groopies and by reading you entries you sound like one. I love the show and all the people in it i just never really saw how people could go to them over and over and over

oh ok

sorry I didn't meen to be like a groupie! I'm sorry I seriusly didn't try too! ok I wont be sooo obsessed, at least my posts wont be so anoying...sorry I got caried away.

I'm real sorry though I'll try better to not be sooo obsessed and anoying, I didn't try too though

well actually I meen I don't meen to be a "groopie" or whatever, me and my sister have been dancing for a long time and have always wanted to perform in something that that show. it really inspires us and stuff to watch it and thats exactly what we have always wanted to perform in, so someday we may be in it if they have it still in a few years.

and they arent bothered by us. we met them and they know we come to both shows every saturday and they said they think its awesome and they think its cool that were obsessed with there show, they said so.............and also when I post alot of stuff about them and there show I'm like supporting them I meen it dosent seem like they have alot of real big fans and my sister and I are trying to change that, they also said a few times they reeally appreciate our support and all, and they don't think were little anoying stalkers or anything they like us and they like that we watch there show alot and that were obsessed with it.

I just had to clear that up.

i never ment it as a bad thing to say you were a groopie. there are some awsome groopies that we love at KI. then there are others who become too much and end up stalking people. I am happy that you love the show. I love it too. I think its awsome that you wanna be a dancer in the shows i wish you the best of luck.

OK well reading over that whole disput about whether or not this person is a groupie made me want to pull out my hair. It's not like the performers are going to be mean to you and say "Why are you here all the time? Go away!" There are some great supporters of the show and everyone seems to enjoy it but coming on a website and declaring your love to it seems a bit odd to me. Keep taking classes and someday you may be on the stage. But this whole obsession is crazy... the people are great and they are great performers.... lets leave it at that! Lets give some credit to those Ushers who stand there and let you in the place to watch the show!