Last Chance to Visit Kings Island in 2007, Bare Bones Nights, Visit Halloween Haunt for FREE, Season Passes & More!

It seems like it was just yesterday that Kings Island was getting ready to debut the 2007 season, but the summertime goes by quickly when you're a Kings Island fan. Fortunately, things aren't quite over yet!

Halloween Haunt will include graphic scenes, suggestive themes and intense imagery and is intended for mature audiences. Parents, please be advised.

This weekend will be the last weekend of the newest, bloodiest, goriest event that Kings Island has ever had: Halloween Haunt! The last weekend of operation for Kings Island, Halloween Haunt and Nick or Treat begins Friday, October 26th. Halloween Haunt will be open Friday, October 26 and Saturday, October 27 from 7pm to 1am. Nick or Treat will take place for the final times this season Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28, from noon to 5:30 p.m. in the seven-time, award-winning Nickelodeon Universe kids’ area.

But we're not quite finished yet! For the first time in Kings Island history, Halloween Haunt will be open for four extra nights! Park operating hours will be Sunday, October 28th to the 31st from 7pm until 12am. These Bare Bones Nights will be limited in operation but unlimited in horrific thrills! The five most popular indoor mazes, CarnEVIL, Club Blood, Death Row, Masscare Manor and Red Beard’s Revenge, will be open each night as well as six of the most popular Kings Island rides including The Beast, Firehawk, Drop Zone, Flight of Fear, Delirium and the Italian Job. Dead Awakening will be blacked out from Sunday night through Tuesday night but will make its final horrific run on Halloween night for one last series of performances! Killer deals are available for Halloween Haunt, Nick or Treat and Bare Bones Nights by visiting pki.com.

You can visit Halloween Haunt for FREE! By purchasing any 2008 season pass you are entitled to a FREE visit to Halloween Haunt in the Fall! Also don't forget that if you purchase or renew your season pass by November 11th, you get FREE parking through the 2008 season and a FREE Cedar Fair VIP jacket. Visit PKI.com's season pass center for more information and to purchase your 2008 season pass!

Anyone who has attended Kings Island's shows, or most recently Halloween Haunt must admit that the entertainment department puts on quite a spectacle to say the least. Kings Island is very fortunate to have an endless list of actors, singers, dancers, cast and crew that makes their entertainment department one of the most memorable in the country. The mastermind behind all this: Kevin Brunck. Recently we had privileged of having a chat with Mr. Brunck and asked him about Halloween Haunt, Dead Awakening, the future of the entertainment department at Kings Island and more. Click here to read the exclusive interview brought to you by KICentral.com!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? No Matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

What crowds? ;)

I don't think Drop Zone ran a full cycle when I was there. It was funny seeing no lines for everything, and some scareactors just standing around outside the ride. I might go back tomorrow night to get some rides on Drop Zone.

Yep. Beast was walk on, with only two trains running. It was odd leaving the park at ten till midnight, because I was the only person in sight in Nickelodeon Universe on my way out. Very odd feeling. The other odd thing, was the amount of maintenance people that were working the rides. Some of them were not even in full uniform, but wearing jeans!

Sigh. Why do I remember a Charlotte newspaper headline of almost two years back:

"Walking In An Empty Wonderland?"

I hope Bare Bones Nights don't join the history of Kings Island with Winterfest. . .

It was impressive tonight. Walk ons for almost everything, yet there were clearly people in the park. I think it'll continue.