crowds for 10/31

bday123

Think it will be crowded this evening?

Has anyone gone either of the past two nights? (mon/tues).

Thinking about heading down there, but don't want to make the trip

just to ride The Beast 2-3 times tops....I want a marathon run!! :)

Might as well go. Last time you will get the chance till April

I am getting ready to head to Ki now. I should be back home about a hour or two before I would normally be getting out of bed. :P

It's hard to make the last day when it's on a weekday.

That's why I'll be taking some time off tomorrow morning and going into the office at noon!

:rolleyes:

I'll be there. I'm only going to get about 5 hours of sleep tonight, before having to be back at work at 7:30. But 7:30am is better then 6am, which I went to KI a few weeks ago on Saturday and had to be back at work at 6am, never again will I do that. I was way too tired.

I went to the park the past three nights (29th, 30th, and 31st) and the crowds were the lowest on Monday, and were slightly busier each night. That stated, the park was still very, very slow on Halloween - with walk-ons for every ride except Firehawk. Each maze had a maximum of 10-15 people in line throughout the evening. The bare bones nights were awesome, and if they are around next year I would highly recommend going. They will likely even be slower next year - with everyone required to have a purchased admission.

Word around KI is that there will be between 28-30 operating days in October next year. That's a lot of HH.

Ya that is what I heard too, which is crazy. It'll be interesting to see how it'll play out for next year. I just don't think they would be able to pull it off like Knotts does. They didn't get many people at the park for the bare bones nights, plus each person would have to pay next year.

If they plan on keeping HH open for most of the month, it would be great if they only charged the $10 surcharge for Season pass holders on the weekends. Keep the weekdays free for Season pass holders. This may increase the crowds on weekdays and decrease them on weekends.

Thoughts?