Last Night of Operation Tonight

BoddaH1994

Hey, everyone! Don't forget that tonight from 7pm to midnight is your absolute last chance to hope on some of your favorite rides before they close for the season. Don't forget that tradition states that you must end your season on The Beast, so make sure you get in line right before midnight and try to catch that last train!

Ryan

I just realized if I don't go tonight, I will have ended my season on Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle! I'm seriously considering going tonight, I realized I haven't ridden The Beast at all this year. That's what happens when you have a 2 year old and spend all your time in BB and NickU, your wife and you only get to go once by yourselves and she doesn't really care for coasters anymore! I'll have to let the wife know and go once the little one has gone to sleep. Hopefully she won't have too much of a sugar buzz and will go to sleep somewhat early! :P

My season ended on Saturday, but at least I ended it in grand fashion, and by grand I mean a front row night ride on The Beast. Amazing experience that was, Im sure my next ride will be Firehawk opening day, unless I go on an unexpected trip this winter/spring.

The seasons over! :(:(:(

On the other hand,

LET THE RUMORS BEGIN!

Well here's the first rumor: the season is NOT over today!!!

WXEG in Dayton is reporting that Kings Island is extending Halloween Haunt/Bare Bones through this weekend! I've seen no visual evidence yet that confirms this.

Yeah my friend got hired to work at KI this weekend but I'm like yeah probably to take things down but he said no it's for Halloween Haunt.I'm really confused this makes sense almost all Cincinnati major haunted houses stay open I think through Nov.3.

Got on all the rides and two haunts in 2 hours. 2 bricks of fudge for 3 bucks! Candy 1 dollar per pound....last ride on Drop Zone. It was awesome. Oh well, I'm going back Saturday for the party, but next park I will visit is Dreamworld in Australia!

Vortex/Flight of Fear - Favorite coasters at KI.

Drop Zone - Favorite flat.

Club Blood and Red Beard's Revenge are my fave HH attr.

Bondi Pipeline is my fave slide.

Rode Drop Zone about 200 times this season. 60 times in one day.

Racer about 100, 30 times in one day.

Firehawk about 30 times. 15 in one night.

Flight of Fear about 40 times, 10 times one day.

Beast about 40 times. 7 times in one day

SOB about 30 times. 5 in one day.

Vortex about 120 times. 30 in one day.

Club Blood 13 times. It's just fun.

I'm a KI fanatic. I'm a full time worker and a full time guest. I look foreward to next season and whatever is new.

-Zach

The off season really hits me in February, because starting tomorrow the Christmas Music goes on, and the rev up for the holidays begins. I also have the climax of college and pro football to look forward to, but once the Super Bowl is done, thats the worst time of the year. However, thankfully March comes along with its Madness and before I know it its April and time for opening day.

Hey, everyone! Don't forget that tonight from 7pm to midnight is your absolute last chance to hope on some of your favorite rides before they close for the season. Don't forget that tradition states that you must end your season on The Beast, so make sure you get in line right before midnight and try to catch that last train!

Ryan

My season ended in line for The Beast last Friday in the rain......... Yes, the first and last ride of the day is ALWAYS, has always been, and always will be The Beast....... Can't wait to run to it when the gates open for the first time in April of '08......

I just realized if I don't go tonight, I will have ended my season on Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle! I'm seriously considering going tonight, I realized I haven't ridden The Beast at all this year. That's what happens when you have a 2 year old and spend all your time in BB and NickU, your wife and you only get to go once by yourselves and she doesn't really care for coasters anymore! I'll have to let the wife know and go once the little one has gone to sleep. Hopefully she won't have too much of a sugar buzz and will go to sleep somewhat early! :P

This was the first year my children made 48 inches. Just wait..... the experience of taking them on coasters and watching them build their confidence is beyond description. I bought the ride phots of their first and last Beast rides this year. In the first they are holding on for dear life, scared to death and in the last, their hands are in the air.......

I must of seen a number of you - my wife and I were on the second to last Beast train as well in the front seat.

We had three front seat rides between 11:15 and 12:00. As well as two others earlier in the evening.

We've had a great three day trip here, and excited to return again next season.

Well, I managed to go! I left the house at 10:30, in the gate at 10:45. Headed to SoB, but it was closed. I thought it was on the list, but got home and found out it wasn't. Rode Firehawk, FoF, Firehawk again, and then headed to Beast. I got in line at 11:50, waited 9 minutes in the queue near the vending machines (not because there was a line, I just wanted the last train), then headed to the station. I got the last train of the season, in the front row of the back car. Great way to end the season! And now the long 5 month wait starts... :(