Thank you KI Central

Jamesv7

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for making this season one of the best I've had at the park. I got to meet a few of you and hang out. James78 you and your mom are great Beast buddies and look forward to riding with you guys more next year. Hauntguy I loved watching you scare the hell out of my daughters it was great. Karen I really liked talking to you you are very informative and a really good person. I'm sorry for Marie falling on you at the front gate tonight. Ryan & Dane thanks for 080407 it was great to look at the park in a different way. All the KI workers I thing you did a great job this year and I am looking forward to an even better 08. I hope you all have a nice off season and hay maybe we will meet up at another KI Central day.

I'm still PO'd I didn't make it to KIC day. There have been a few times over the years I could have met with Ronny, Ryan and a few others, but it hasn't panned out yet. Maybe next year... :(

You posted one time that you were going, and I saw it right as I was leaving for the park. I was going to PM you but you would have already been on your way by then.

This is a great site, with great moderators, posters and advertisers!

Thanks for allowing it to be ALL about Kings Island and Cedar Fair, the good and the bad. From constructive comments about the latter, the park can and will improve. Whatever it may be today, it can and will be even better in the future.

Stay tuned. I am quite sure the new Kings Island will amaze us all.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for making this season one of the best I've had at the park. I got to meet a few of you and hang out. James78 you and your mom are great Beast buddies and look forward to riding with you guys more next year. Hauntguy I loved watching you scare the hell out of my daughters it was great. Karen I really liked talking to you you are very informative and a really good person. I'm sorry for Marie falling on you at the front gate tonight. Ryan & Dane thanks for 080407 it was great to look at the park in a different way. All the KI workers I thing you did a great job this year and I am looking forward to an even better 08. I hope you all have a nice off season and hay maybe we will meet up at another KI Central day.

Thank you, it was great meeting you and your family, and everyone else on KI Central Day. I had the most fun this season at the park.

Hauntguy it was great finally getting to talk to you when we were on our way out this past Wed. I look forward to next season and meeting up with everyone again.