Do You Live in Cincinnati?

Neon

I noticed that some people on this forum don't live in Cincinnati and they live far from Kings Island. It's nice to see poeple from other cities and states, but let's see how many exist on KI Central.

I live in Mason! :D The same suburb that Kings Island is in. Lucky me! I get to go a lot and it's really fun! My house is about 15 minutes from Kings Island. (Maybe 5 minutes if it was an interstate.) Before that, we live in Jacksonville, FL (no theme park!?) but my dad got a job in Mason, so here I am now.

I live in Goshen about 20 minutes away from KI. Off topic but go Warriors tomorrow night in playoff game number 1 against Lemon-Monroe

So, is it fair to say you live in Land of Goshen?

--The Interpreter, running for the door

Its not Land of Goshen anymore its Warrior Nation now.

Oakbrook Terrace, IL. It's about 12 miles straight west of downtown Chicago. I'm originally from Oakley, which is about 16 miles south of KI. But I went to college in Illinois and got a job up here, so here I am. About 5.5 hrs away... :(

Florence, Kentucky but it generally takes me about 25 - 35 minutes to get to Kings Island depending on traffic and who is driving lol. My husband 25 minutes - me 35 minutes lolol we live literally right off of the interstate at Turfway Road exit so it is pretty easy for us to get to the park.

I generally go at least once a week.

Guest faceoff

I live in wheeling,w.va. The distance is a four hour drive to Cedar Point and Kings Island. I am also

about one hour and ten minutes from kennywood.