Needs

K.I. #1

I've listened to both sides and have noticed lot's of complaints twords the park needing more crowd diversions and solving ride queue problems. I can agree with both, on the diversion issue maybe a new and exciting movie for the Action F/X theatre, a better gimic insted of Laser Tag or the trampoline. Give Top Gun a whole new look/theme, maybe a new theme for the FOF?

Now on the queue issue this past summer I know of several instances where line jumping and fighting or use of profanity was a problem. I seen smoking and boozing in The Beast queue, as well as the Top gun area. While these might be isolated instances, it's still a concern when children are around. I'd like to see the park clean up the TV's in the queues so that they maybe more and easily visable/audible.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the TV's this year were inaudible, I even seen several that didn't work the entire season. In my opinion the Q TV's were much better in the first few years they had them. Now it usually just music videos, the same ones at that, over and over again.

Yep, look at that line indeed. Bare Bones nights were so empty, and this was with Halloween Haunt being included with season passes. I just don't see how the park could have possibly even broken even, much less made money. Not even thinking about it being an upcharge attraction.

And yes, the queue televisions leave a LOT to be desired.

Am I the only one who finds the Chili Vision signs incredibly hysterical? For some reason, they always remind me of the technicolor deposit into a porcelain throne...not something I'd want to remind people of if I were Skyline...Nor would I want my advertising attached to such a poorly presented product as Q Tv is at Kings Island.

Yep, look at that line indeed. Bare Bones nights were so empty, and this was with Halloween Haunt being included with season passes. I just don't see how the park could have possibly even broken even, much less made money. Not even thinking about it being an upcharge attraction.

Am I the only one who finds the Chili Vision signs incredibly hysterical? For some reason, they always remind me of the technicolor deposit into a porcelain throne...not something I'd want to remind people of if I were Skyline...Nor would I want my advertising attached to such a poorly presented product as Q Tv is at Kings Island.

Bare Bones Nights were a success. Will they come back next year? Maybe, maybe not. Halloween is on a Friday, so they'll probably just keep KI open Oct 31st, November 1st, and 2nd.

Guest kwindshawne

Bring back the dancing kitties!!!!!

I must add my agreement to everyone who has posted in this thread, especially about the repetitive songs.

It turns my stomach to think that I even know the title and artist of "The Sweet Escape" after having that stupid song force fed to me thousands of times in queue lines this season. And the fact that I know the words makes me want to cut my throat....LOL!!!!!

"Chasing Cars" though is a great song...... Wish the TVs worked better when that one was on.

My daughter learned Sweet Escape from hearing it in the queue lines this year. Now she gets so excited when it comes on in the car. It's so funny hearing "Woohoo, Yeehoo" from the backseat. :lol:

And the dancing kitties just scare me!

Nobody's saying Woho! after riding the back of The Beast!

My daughter learned Sweet Escape from hearing it in the queue lines this year. Now she gets so excited when it comes on in the car. It's so funny hearing "Woohoo, Yeehoo" from the backseat. :lol:

And the dancing kitties just scare me!

Nobody's saying Woho! after riding the back of The Beast!

i do just because the roughness reminds me of the old Son of Beast

I remember the first summer for the IJST the wait was horrendous and it was hot as h e double hockey sticks I seen a teenage girl step out and lie down under a tree, only to be revived and whisked away by EMS. Some dude two lanes over fell down, I mean dropped and this man looked fit. Later that day vendors were near the queue selling ices and other drinks. More of that would be nice and or vending machines halfway, then again it's a gamble.