Mr.3000 the 4D expericence

Mr.3000

Hey all. Its me Mr. 3000. I am pleased to announce that next years new show in the action theater is non other than the 2004 mega-blockbuster Mr.3000. Seems they have a new twist on the exiting series. In 2008 you follow the wacky antics of emmy and golden globe award winning actor Bernie Mac "Winner of best actor for his tearjerking performance in Bad santa" As he teaches his daughter Jan Ross (Dakota Fanning) the fundamentals of softball. Sit back and hold on to your seat as Bernie and Dakota Fanning play in the Little Ms Softball world series! But wait! Looks like the rival Softball team coached by the rich and powerful Tairy Greene (John Lovitz) try to buy their way into the championship!

Sit Back. Hold on tight and Play Ball! This summer at Kings Island.

• Like 1

You know....

I didn't even THINK to look at this topic until I posted about the 3000th member.

Only because, that movie was terrible.

I honestly thought to myself, "Who really gives a $&^T about that movie? Now they are doing some kind of 4D thing? WHY?!?"

Now it all makes sense.

• 5 years later...