The PKIC Trip

Dane

Hey guys, I had a lot of fun when I was able to be with you guys. I'm sorry that i had to leave right after lunch. My fiance had some asthma problems and we went out to the car to relax and so she could take her medicine. By the time we were ready to come back in to the park my phone battery had died. We looked but couldn't find you guys. Hopefully we can do it again sometime, and I'll be able to stay the whole time. It was really cool to meet everyone and I'm glad I can put names with faces now. Sorry again about not staying the whole time, but sometimes these things happen you know.

Hey all,

Though I had to leave early, I had it a great time. It was a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope that next time, I don't have to cut my visit short.

On a side note, I'd like to commend Mrs. G and Danielrad'sgirl's father on their parenting skills. I was most impressed to see them interact with their children and hope that I'll be as a good a parent as they are.

Again, I liked meeting each and every one of you and hope that we can all hang out at PKI and perhaps some of us at the Thai restaurant sometime.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef aka Charles

:chef:

Sorry I couldn't meet you guys -- I couldn't be there until 7:30 and I intended to call Chef's cell phone to find out where you guys where so I could meet you, but I got a voicemail from him saying that he was leaving early. Thus, I had no way to find you guys. Sorry.

Oh well, better luck next time. :D

I made a small summary on our day with pictures and quotes on Coaster Ville.

PKIC Day Pictures at Coaster Ville

Please tell me what you think of my summary. :ph34r:

There were two group shots, one by Chef's camera and one by Dane's.

Well done, but made me sad I was not able to come :(

Definitely next time.. I hope... now I can look foward to eating some good food and watching PKI on TV, although it wouldn't be the same :wacko:

Hey ppl...It's Angela...I had a great time today...14 hours at King's island...Whee!!!

So I am finally registered to the site...*yay*...

Well I'll like be on the site a lot...But right now my eyes are really dry and I am gettin' tired so I'll catch you guys later...

EDIT (Please don't use tons of smileys in a row) - Coasterguy107

-----If you abbreviate my username...It spells SIK-----

I really enjoyed our PKIC day, it was so much fun meeting everyone in real life. Allthough for our next day we will have to have one set cell phone to call lol. I have nothing to complain about I had a blast and cant wait for the next PKIC day! :ph34r:

Oh well thanks lol YOU TOOK MY PICTURE? Man I'm mad now. I'm like typing a trip report and for english we have to right a memoir and I think I'm gonna do it on the pkic day. The thing I'll remember for the rest of my life "No touchy touchy the clowns" and "this many" lmao. I had a blast probably the best time I've ever been to Kings Island. Even with my dad lol Mrs. G thank you so very much for talking to him lol.

No touchy touchy the clowns...No touchy touchy the clowns...

Lol.

After you guys left Amber it was just Dan and my sis and Mrs. G (my parental unit) and fusiondude...so we were anticipating an hour or so wait to get into the Psycho Path and I was really really craving dippin dots so I left the line for 5 minutes and I got a phone call saying that they opened up the cue line so they were all the way up towards the front and I counldnt get to them so i had to wait 45 minutes until they got back...at least I got my dippin dots... :D Then afterwards we walked around some and went to Delirium and waited like half hour line or so and rode it and then it was 10pm so fusiondude had to go and then we wlked over to Route 666 and waited 2 hours in line...and it was awesome...Sorry you weren't there though...We ate french fries in line and Dan ate 4 hotdogs...Lol...

Well getting ready for another day in the park...Catch you all later...

:huh: no touchy touchy the clowns... NO touchy touchy the clowns!

anyways.. iam SpecificityIsKey's sister and Mrs. G's daughter Amanda. I was with them yesterday. and it was great. at the end of the day only us 3 (of all the people that started at 10am) stayed untill closeing. We were with Dan but he was working untill 7pm, so when he was off work he came and joined us. :)

Hope do be there next time to. Next time I will be a part of the group, just not a tag-along.

I just want to thank everyone for a great day. As out-of-towners it was wonderful to be welcomed and treated so nicely by everyone there.

Coasterguy, the page is great and I never saw you take one picture. Amber is a pretty young lady who should not be camera-shy - and it was fun talking to your dad! (I also hope his shirt regains its original shape...) Chef, it was great to finally meet you and Mrs. Chef, sorry she couldn't stay longer as I'm sure I would have enjoyed talking to her, and I hope all continues to go well for you both. Docdude, sorry you had to leave, I hope your fiance is OK now - great t-shirt too. Dane introduced the girls to the thrill of snapping the Eagles and led us into our first haunted house at FearFest. Dan put up with us until the bitter end and drove us through Route 666. Thank you both, and thank you for organizing this.

I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did and I hope we can do it again next summer. Back home tomorrow, til next June. :(