Behemoth

Well, even though the drop isn't 85 degrees, it's still the steepest B&M hyper drop (correct me if I'm wrong). Nitro's drop was pretty awesome, so I expect Behemoth;s drop to deliver.

Overview of recent progress:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/coa...lkRandom019.jpg

Interesting to note that, although it's as tall as Nitro, it is slightly slower. The reason may be the trains(longer, more friction, loses speed faster, etc.) which leads me to believe that if the regular hyper trains were used, the layout may have been longer.

Not saying that the photo isn't real, but it TOTALLY looks photoshoped. It's just amazing how that bright of a coaster contrasts the dark, gloomy background.

That is exactly what I thought when I first saw the pics!

Wow. Do we need a passport to go to Canada now? I'll need to look into that...

Currently, US citizens need a passport to reenter the United States from Canada only if arriving by air. By next park season, it is anticipated this requirement will also apply to those arriving by automobile, bus, truck or on foot....

Stay tuned, but if you are even thinking of going, the time to get a passport is NOW.

Yeah I definitely agree that that drop isn't 85 degrees. But it still looks like it's going to be an awesome hyper... Of course I'm hoping there are no trims on the "airtime" hills. Right, Raging Bull?

:angry:

I could be wrong, but on every hill after the turn around, I think I see trims. I hope I'm wrong, but thats what I see. Anyone want to prove me wrong, I would love that.

Yeah I definitely agree that that drop isn't 85 degrees. But it still looks like it's going to be an awesome hyper... Of course I'm hoping there are no trims on the "airtime" hills. Right, Raging Bull?

:angry:

I could be wrong, but on every hill after the turn around, I think I see trims. I hope I'm wrong, but thats what I see. Anyoune want to prove me wrong, I would love that.

Unfortunatly we cant prove you wrong because i also see what appear to be trims. Although that is only a video of what its supposed to look like and not what it will look like exactly.

I can see the Behemoth fanboys 28 years from now, "Do you guys remember when Behemoth didnt have those trim brakes on the hills? It was so much faster back in the day" :P

Normally, I'd agree, but the fact of the matter is, a lot of rides are trimmed up and reprofiled. A lot of people would argue that they're not as good now.

My rollercoaster riding friend and me are taking a trip to Canada next year just to ride Behemoth. We are also making a stop at Niagara Falls to ride Dragon Mountain at Marineland Theme Park. I been to Niagara Falls many times, even have some friends there but back in the day when I went there often I wasn't into coasters that much. Just wondering has anyone rode Dragon Mountain? I know it's a old Arrow looper. All the stats on that coaster on RCDB seems to make it out to a good coaster. Just wondering what other thought of that ride.