KEEPERS?

ssdd1970

^I would like to have the Canoe ride AND The Beast. You don't HAVE to take some thing out to put some thing in. For some things it is more feasible to take some thing out for a new attraction, but if it can be moved, I am all for that. Take the bungee ride for instance. I do not use them, but if we were to get a new ride and that would be the best place for it, then I would say find another place for the bungee ride, don't remove them completely. So to all of those who say, "take that out to put in this", don't go to the park because they are not going to have any thing for you to enjoy. I have been going to the park since it opened, and there are too many rides that I miss, that I will never be able to enjoy, or for that matter my daughter.

To all of those who say a park should not remove one ride for another: Would you rather have the canoe ride or The Beast?

Perhaps when the initial plans for Beast were being drawn up back in 1977, the engineers believed that there was no choice but to remove the canoe ride.

But with today's technology, I have a difficult time believing that both rides could not co-exist in some fashion and still provide the quality ride(s) that we know.

Ok let's talk about TR now, what alternatives do we really have as far as a new theme or replacement?

Exposes it to the elements that would draw an audience which would work as a diversion to maybe reduce ride queues or go off the wall with a sick new flat ride?