Dan & Mrs. G quoted in a newspaper about PKI!

italianchef

Good Day sheilas & blokes,

PKIC's own Dan Waggs and Mrs. G were quoted in a story about the proposed Great Wolf Lodge at Paramount's Kings Island. And YES....PKICentral got a little publicity out of this article.

http://www.communitypress.com/masonOH

or

http://www.communitypress.com/MasonOH/News...st%2025,%202004

If you have the time, read what these two great minds think about the likely transformation of the Kings Island Campground into the Great Wolf Lodge.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

I find The Beach's comment odd. Do they understand that the lodge has a year round water park inside it?

I really dont care much about the lodge but hope to see the campground come back one way or another.

I find The Beach's comment odd. Do they understand that the lodge has a year round water park inside it?

I really dont care much about the lodge but hope to see the campground come back one way or another.

The Beach was referring to Holiday Fest, which is an outdoor Christmas event. It doesn't involve water rides. The thinking is that folks who stay at the Great Wolf Lodge may wish to spend some of their vacation time enjoying the festivities at Holiday Fest. Ryn Suhr attended it last year and wrote a review about it.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef aka Charles Infosino

Unfortunately, with the reformat of my hard drive and the launch of PKIC v.2, the review was lost forever. Basically, I was unimpressed with Holiday Fest and let it be well-known in the article. I'm sure I'll venture back and crash it again this Chirstmas.

I love how the Beach puts a positive spin on everything. I can't help but think that two new waterparks would put their hands around the Beach's neck and squeeze.... really hard.

Great article (as usual) Chef!

If you do go to Holiday Fest this year Ryan, let us know if the camel is happy yet!

I've never been to the Beach, it sounds like they don't want the competition (who does) but they'll take the tourists they can get, pretty typical.