Anyone going to PKI this Saturday?

KIBeast

I am going to PKI this Saturday and was wondering if any of you folks will be there. I am going with my sister, dad, niece and one of her friends. I might have to ride alone at times. Just thought I could get a couple of laps with some PKIC member whom might be there. I don't mind riding alone, but I wouldn't mind putting a face to some members from this site. If no one is going or wants to meet with me, no big deal. Peace...

• Like 1

How about meeting at the Eiffel Tower around 2:00 pm. I will either be wearing a white Son of Beast polo, a white shirt with grey and black dragons on it, or my new, green, Philadelphia Eagles Terrel Owens Jersey.

DeliriumDreamer, where will you be working tomorrow? I'll try and stop to say what's up.

• Like 1

I know what you mean, Boddah. But, I didn't want to assume since their name was DelirirumDreamer, that they automatically work that particular ride. It could be just their favorite ride and in fact, not where they work. So, I'll take your sarcastic response as they work at Delirium. Besides, Boddah, you know what happens when you ASSume. ;)

• Like 1

Actually, Ryan here is right. Sometimes even I don't know where I'll be. But everyday I start in the same place-and by looking at my user name, you know where that is. If I'm not at Delirium, I may be at Slingshot. If I'm not there, ask my crew where I am. They'll most likely know. I'll be working all day tomarrow, so you guys may be seeing me at least once. BTW- my name's Ariel.

• Like 1