Fear Fest

art_star

The only thing that I will miss from Fearfest, although at the time it was just a tactic for movie sales, is the showing of horror movies in the Paramount Theater. I'm just seeing how many people agree with or scoff that feature. Going in there for me was a good way to sit down for 15 minutes while being entertained, and it was cool as you could go in and leave freely. If modificated a little, like playing films like Psycho or Suspiria instead of The Grudge and stuff like that, I think that this would have been a nice feature for Fearfest. But Fearfest is gone and it is pretty likely that this will not happen at The Haunt. Oh well.

The only thing that I will miss from Fearfest, although at the time it was just a tactic for movie sales, is the showing of horror movies in the Paramount Theater. I'm just seeing how many people agree with or scoff that feature. Going in there for me was a good way to sit down for 15 minutes while being entertained, and it was cool as you could go in and leave freely. If modificated a little, like playing films like Psycho or Suspiria instead of The Grudge and stuff like that, I think that this would have been a nice feature for Fearfest. But Fearfest is gone and it is pretty likely that this will not happen at The Haunt. Oh well.

Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.

However, it'd be a difficult sell to get people to go in and watch a movie after paying an upcharge.