Buy a 2008 Season Pass and Pay Nothing Until April, Get FREE Upgrades & More

Kings Island's Buy Now, Pay Later special is back, and better than ever! Right now if you purchase any Kings Island season pass and pay NOTHING until April! Still not enough? If you purchase now, you will get a FREE Gold Upgrade and FREE parking for the entire 2008 season! Purchase your 2008 season pass now by visiting Kings Island's new official home page, VisitKingsIsland.com!

Also while you're around, check out Kings Island Central's tribute to Kings Island's mother park, Coney Island Central!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? No Matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

• 4 weeks later...

I did the buy now, pay later thing too! I am already setting back some money to pay for them when April comes. I am guessing that you get the parking pass the same day I process? If so, will my parking be refunded for the day since I'll pay before I process? I am so excited about the up and coming season. I will be visiting two new parks next year...Dorney Park and Kings Dominion. Plus, multiple trips to CP and KI.

I did the buy now, pay later thing too! I am already setting back some money to pay for them when April comes. I am guessing that you get the parking pass the same day I process? If so, will my parking be refunded for the day since I'll pay before I process? I am so excited about the up and coming season. I will be visiting two new parks next year...Dorney Park and Kings Dominion. Plus, multiple trips to CP and KI.

Your parking will be embeded into the barcode of your season pass. If you enter the park without having had your pass processed, present your paperwork to the people at the parking lot tolls and they will be able to scan you in with that.

• 2 months later...

Your parking will be embeded into the barcode of your season pass. If you enter the park without having had your pass processed, present your paperwork to the people at the parking lot tolls and they will be able to scan you in with that.

But from my understanding you can only use your unprocessed paperwork once for park entrance. Hopefully they will open 2 weeks before the park opens again for processing. Also they are still offering free parking on the gold passes if oyu buy online.

• 2 weeks later...